+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IT program ???

N

nanak12

Hey guys,

Is it true that the need for HRSDC validation is eliminated for IT foreign workers who wish to work in Canada temporary ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Certain IT workers and you still need a work permit, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/special-tech.asp

N

nanak12

thanks for the fast reply..

what do all i need to apply for work permit ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need a job offer. You and the employer will apply for the work permit. If your job is on that list, the work permit will be faster.

N

nanak12

Only job offer with no validation ? and where to apply for work permit, CIC or where?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the job being offered is from the list where it says that you do not need validation for these jobs, then you do not need validation.

I am not aware of anyone issuing work permits for Canada except for Canada immigration.

N

nanak12

i am not goin to apply for Canada immigration, i am askin if i got a job offer from the list where it says that you do not need validation, can i get work visa (work permit) when applying at CIC ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, like I said, as far as I know, Canada immigration (=CIC= Citizenship and Immigration Canada) is the only place that is issuing work permits for Canada. If you find somebody else who is doing it, let us know.

N

nanak12

thanks for the fast answers.

I have another question, in the Minimum Requirements the language must be Working proficiency in English. Does CIC need prove for that like IELTS or something?

N

nanak12

who is right BCguy or ravneetrar ? should i take test exam or not ?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
ravneetbrar said:
Hi BCguy,
i have one advice for you "little knowledge is dangerous one""
I am not a Immigration consultant or Lawyer,But I am constituency Assistant working for one of the BC Provincial Ministers,I might not know as much as you.But I can call our Immigration Minister at home at 10pm,Can you???Federally I am meeting with a Federal Cabinet minister today David Emerson,You can google who he is.What I dont know I ask other people who work in goverment.So as far as MY PROVINCE is concerned,We dont rely on interviews only,we use scores.Contact me by PM and i will give you my work number and once you realize which Minister I work for,you will not be able to question why I can talk the way i do