-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello All,
How is the market of Java and Android Development there?
Do they recognize the International Certificates?
Thanks in advance.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ektaahm said:
Hello All,
How is the market of Java and Android Development there?
Do they recognize the International Certificates?
Thanks in advance.
Market is good. Yes, certificates are recognized, but they are a "nice to have", not a main argument.

handsup said:
Hi all
I am soon going to land in Canada, in .
I am SQAE with 5 years of exp in manual testing.I have done Hons in Comp.Sci and MS in Total Quality Management. Please guide me in finding job and courses that will help me getting job in my own field. Which city would be good for me in Saskatchewan regarding IT jobs?
The only city in SK that has some IT is Regina...

Msinghdba

Aug 4, 2014
Hi All,

I started new Thread to find out job market of Oracle DBA and while searching found this thread very helping.

Dear friends, I am planning to land in Toronto around in April with my family. Looking your help to find out in which city/state I can get job as Oracle DBA. I am working as DBA SME in MNC in India Bangalore.
Having 10+ years of experience. Acquired OCP 10g,11g, ERP 12 SYS Admin. 12c tanning from oracle university.

My wife is also oracle DBA and having 5+ years experience. OCP certified.

Your all suggestion will be very helpful to get us prepared.

Thank you!!
-MS

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
Toronto is the only best place where IT market is good ( Mostly banking ).
But please keep in mind the job market in canada work based on canadian exp. it means irrespective of your exp you must have canadian work exp..............the reason i see bcoz here most of the recruitment happens through consultancies , so my suggestion is before landing create your good network through linked in and get some references.

Govind_DBA

Mar 12, 2015
Hi Everyone!

Am an Oracle Core/Apps DBA from india with 5+ years of exp. and working for a top US wireless service provider.
I would like to know about the job prospects for me in Canada, as i am about to start the immigration process shortly.

I really appreciate your help here!

Thanks
Govind.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Looking for Software Quality Assurance Tester job in Canada...currently I am in Canada with PR status and with many years of 'QA Analyst' experience..any job leads would be greatly appreciated

navin.peddi

Mar 21, 2015
Hi,

I have been working in IT managed services for the past 9 years. I am based out of INDIA.

My duties are briefly described below. It would be great if someone can tell me the best job code to apply through express entry VISA.

1. VMWARE\HYPER V administrator
2. WINDOWS adminstrator
3. ITIL Certified administrator

justinline

May 19, 2009
Msinghdba said:
Hi All,

I started new Thread to find out job market of Oracle DBA and while searching found this thread very helping.

Dear friends, I am planning to land in Toronto around in April with my family. Looking your help to find out in which city/state I can get job as Oracle DBA. I am working as DBA SME in MNC in India Bangalore.
Having 10+ years of experience. Acquired OCP 10g,11g, ERP 12 SYS Admin. 12c tanning from oracle university.

My wife is also oracle DBA and having 5+ years experience. OCP certified.

Your all suggestion will be very helpful to get us prepared.

Thank you!!
-MS
Oracle DBA has decent market, If you are into Fusion and Middleware, that's improves your marketability as well. You may find more contracting gigs in Toronto or Vancouver area. There is small market in Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton and Regina as well. Have you landed in Canada? Ping me when you are here, I got contacted for Oracle DBA position few days back.

CAdream2014

Mar 7, 2015
I'm planning to land in canada in May-June, how are the job prospects for .NET Technical Lead and .NET Project Manager. Currently I work for one of the top MNC IT service based company with overall 10yrs of experience. Following are my core technical skills C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server and WPF with close to 8 yrs working for major Banking clients. How would be the job prospects to get into a permanent position or contracting. Can I take a risk of leaving my current job and search jobs in canada?? please suggest

CAdream2014

Mar 7, 2015
I'm planning to land in canada in May-June, how are the job prospects for .NET Technical Lead and .NET Project Manager. Currently I work for one of the top IT service based company in India with overall 10yrs of experience. Following are my core technical skills C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server and WPF with close to 8 yrs working for major Banking clients. How would be the job prospects to get into a permanent position or contracting. Can I take a risk of leaving my current job and search jobs in canada?? please suggest

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
CAdream2014 said:
I'm planning to land in canada in May-June, how are the job prospects for .NET Technical Lead and .NET Project Manager. Currently I work for one of the top IT service based company in India with overall 10yrs of experience. Following are my core technical skills C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, SQL Server and WPF with close to 8 yrs working for major Banking clients. How would be the job prospects to get into a permanent position or contracting.
Do your research online, short list companies in your specialization that you would like to work for, search linkedin for contacts who work in those companies, approach them and see if you could get some traction or grab their interest.

CAdream2014 said:
Can I take a risk of leaving my current job and search jobs in canada?? please suggest
You have to take that decision....its your life, your career.

_kiwi_

Mar 23, 2015
Hi guys! I wanted to know if New Zealand work experience would be valid in Canada?
I currently work as a Systems Engineer, 5 years of experience, area of expertise is in systems administration/integration - Windows stack, VMware, Citrix.
Certified - CCNA DC, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCAA.

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
_kiwi_ said:
Hi guys! I wanted to know if New Zealand work experience would be valid in Canada?
I currently work as a Systems Engineer, 5 years of experience, area of expertise is in systems administration/integration - Windows stack, VMware, Citrix.
Certified - CCNA DC, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCAA.
Of course it will be. Any professional experience that you have in your respective field would be valid.