+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It is worth to immigrate to Canada?

Kosty

Sep 16, 2018
Hey!
I have a few questions.
I am from UE ( Romania ) and here it is bad. ( living cost is expensive and salaries are low).
And i'd like to study in U.S ( i think psychology) or maybe in Canada ( if they have international student shcolarship).
And i want to know if it worth!!!
Is living ok in Canada?
Can i have a decent life?
I'm only 17, but i want to know my moves.
+ i have one more reason to move to Ca ( in Romania people are VEEY homophobic. And many of them hate gay people).......... Please do not judge me.
Well.....
That's all.
Thank you so much!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey!
I have a few questions.
I am from UE ( Romania ) and here it is bad. ( living cost is expensive and salaries are low).
And i'd like to study in U.S ( i think psychology) or maybe in Canada ( if they have international student shcolarship).
Is living ok in Canada?
+ i have one more reason to move to Ca ( in Romania people are VEEY homophobic. And many of them hate gay people).......... Please do not judge me.
Well.....
That's all.
Thank you so much!!
Hi

There are almost no scholarships for international students at the undergraduate level, so unless you can show significant funds, studying is not an option.

If you are able to get an education and skilled work experience, you may eventually qualify to immigrate.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Living cost is also high in Canada and salary can be low. Life might not be decent.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey!
I have a few questions.
Is living ok in Canada?
Well.....
That's all.
Thank you so much!!
You have option of other countries of EU. There you can study and work freely. All depends on your language skills.
If you want to stay in an English speaking country you can go either to Ireland or Malta.
And in Netherland (also they do speak Dutch), you can manage with English as well.

Canada would be for you more like after finishing studies and getting some work experience. But be aware that you will still need some money for the immigration process.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Isn't Romania part of EU? So it should be easier for you to migrate to Ireland. If you have learnt French then you can try for France which is even better :)