+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It is so bad bad bad luck!!

IWILLBE

Jun 16, 2012
Dear All,

I am a pharmacist and my visa office is Pretoria, South Africa, currently i got MR+RPRF+PPR together but i have facing a big problem the
problem is i am living one of EU country as a student and i lost my pass, to get pass may be it will take a long time i have only 1mon on
my hand 4 medical.

My question are
can i ask visa office to get extra time for medical?
when the time is start from the day of issuance of medical or can i have a right to make medical forexample when i left 1week from this 60days?

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
IWILLBE said:
Dear All,

I am a pharmacist and my visa office is Pretoria, South Africa, currently i got MR+RPRF+PPR together but i have facing a big problem the
problem is i am living one of EU country as a student and i lost my pass, to get pass may be it will take a long time i have only 1mon on
my hand 4 medical.

My question are
when the time is starrt from the day of issuance of medical or can i have a right to make medical forexample when i left 1week from this 60days?
dear iwillbe...
your time starts from the day on which they sent you medicals...but you can write them about your situation...by providing proofs like fir from police regarding your lost passport in addition you can provide receipt of your application for your new passport, i think they will consider it and you will get additional time to submit your medicals...
regards

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
follow naaz12 advice......do provide some evidence that ur PP is lost .....they will definitely consider ur plea

IWILLBE

Jun 16, 2012
I would like to thanks both naaz12 and jaggy999 it is a good idea if visa office think Positively may be they will give me additional time.

Thanks!

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Immediately Update your Visa Office. Send them documents, Police docs etc etc showing proof of your passport lost and reapplied etc etc.
They will update you. It is best to inform them and seek their advice.
Regards

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
you are welcome mate.....

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
IWILLBE said:
I would like to thanks both naaz12 and jaggy999 it is a good idea if visa office think Positively may be they will give me additional time.

Thanks!
Infact passport is not necessory for medicals, just copies will do, but you need some other proof of identity like an ID card by governament, try to use old passport copies and at the time of PPR you can give new passport copies.
People on this forum have done medicals without passport, no doubt sure 8)

sanaman

May 22, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SEATTLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2009
AOR Received.
06-04-2009
File Transfer...
13-4-10
Med's Request
4-4-12
Med's Done....
19-4-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
14-6-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-7-12
LANDED..........
13-8-12
if u have photo copy of passport its ok but sure dmp accpet other id proof . ur send a mail to vo for delays sure they are understand yr prob ok dont worry reissue passport ... not say bad luck its a good sign from god okkkk

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Just for clarification here is the link. Good Luck.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp
3.3 The DMP will confirm the applicant’s identity using a government-issued photo-identity document such as a passport or national identity card. When a passport is not available, only an original national identity document incorporating a current photograph, full name, date of birth and signature can be substituted. The national identity card should have been issued within the last 10 years.

Photocopies (certified or not certified) of passport or national identity documents are not acceptable.

Should there be doubts or suspicions regarding the identity of an applicant, the examination or investigations and the IME documents should be completed as usual. Details related to these doubts or suspicions must be recorded on the immigration medical examination form and forwarded to the responsible regional medical office as described in Chapter 9 of this handbook.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pippin said:
Ask your DMP if they will accept ID without Passport. I didn't think they would.
it depends on the DMP. In my case my child did it only with copy ID.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
DMP cannot refuse national ID card, In karachi I asked DMP that I may not get passport as I applied a new one, she said ok bring ID card, last month another applicant has done from Abudahabi without passport

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IWILLBE said:
Dear All,

my hand 4 medical.

My question are
when the time is start from the day of issuance of medical or can i have a right to make medical forexample when i left 1week from this 60days?
bad luck