+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ISSUE WITH WES REPORT- MIS-SPELT NAME

Beem4cupid

Mar 11, 2017
WES completed my friend's evaluation with a note that the academic transcript did not come as the exact name. PHILLIP came as PHALLIP. The institution has resent another transcript which has been received by WES and several mails and fax has been sent to WES for a revised report with no response. My friend already got ITA. What is the way forward???

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
WES made that mistake with me. I emailed me and I had to start the process all over. I had to get new transcripts and submit everything to them and wait. It took 3 months

Beem4cupid

Mar 11, 2017
Did you pay again for the evaluation. A new transcript has been sent to WES and my friend has contacted them but no response. Should the ITA be declined or can it still be used once the correction is made provided the 90 days period has not elapsed?
xpressentry said:
WES made that mistake with me. I emailed me and I had to start the process all over. I had to get new transcripts and submit everything to them and wait. It took 3 months

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Fortunately I didn't have to pay again.

I didnt enter the pool until I got ECA corrected cos I knew I'd get an ITA and I didn't want to use the report with the incorrect name.

Beem4cupid

Mar 11, 2017
Thank you for your assistance. My friend's crs is 448.
I hope crs will still be low when it is rectified.
xpressentry said:
Fortunately I didn't have to pay again.

I didnt enter the pool until I got ECA corrected cos I knew I'd get an ITA and I didn't want to use the report with the incorrect name.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
My wife had the same mistake,there is one wrong letter in her grand fathers name in the first page only,wes sent the report wrong twice and replied to my email that everything is ok