+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is University Enrollment Letter compulsory for CAQ and study permit renewal?

vicissitude

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi. I am applying to renew my CAQ and then study permit, for the Fall 2023 semester (my current ones will expire on Aug 31, 2023). I've obtained a letter from the PhD office of our department, saying that I am in satisfactory and will finish my thesis submission by Dec 2023. However, for some university regulation, I cannot print the enrollment letter from the university website for the Fall 2023 semester now (expected before Aug 15, 2023), but I would like to start my application ASAP to avoid delay.

Hence, does anyone have experience in renewing these documents without the enrollment letter? Thanks.

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
If you got a letter from the office, why do u need to print out the one from web site?

I used the one from office twice and it was fine

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
I don't understand. Did u get a letter from office?

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Can you show how it looks like. Just remove your private information

vicissitude

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Can you show how it looks like. Just remove your private information
Briefly as follows:

This is to inform you that XXXXX has been registered as a full-time student in the XXX Program at the School of XXX, XXX University, since YYYY-MM-DD. To date, his progress has been satisfactory and we anticipate him to continue in the program. XXX is expected to submit his final thesis and fulfill all program requirements by YYYY-MM-DD, contingent that he complies with all the requirements of the University.