+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS THIS NORMAL.

sisswa

Feb 1, 2016
guys please help am confuse and curious. i applied for study permit and after 8 days have been called for medicals. i applied on paper vfs.

my questions are;
1)what do they process before calling you for visa or they dont process anything?
2)does that mean i will be granted visa after being called for medicals and passed?
3)how long will it take for the decision to be made after passing medicals?
4)what do they check when doin medical?

thanks please reply

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Where did u apply from?
When did u apply
And when were u called for medicals.

It a good sign just pray!

NAA NORLEY

Apr 20, 2016
wow...Nice.All the best

Sisswa please I am now going to apply to Accra Vfs. please do you mind helping wif all documents you submitted.that's mg numba n email

+233541557625 n priscyadom@ymail.com

keval patel

May 2, 2016
I m waiting for my final sem result
i will apply about 15-20 july .
is it right time for sep intack or it is tooo late??
plz help me
without my final sem result can i apply??

sisswa

Feb 1, 2016
Don't really know buh it depends where you applying from cos every country have different processing time.

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hope for the best, what you have been through is normal, I wouldn't agree by saying good sign of approval ( don't want you to feel I am negatively impacting you )
this is normal processing procedure for everyone

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Wat are the process of getting visa approved when apply offline;

I applied via online and I was refused,and now I reapplied via paper in nigeria an I have done my medicals before when I applied online.
Should I expect a mail from them indicating medical passed
Or I will receive their final decision straight
Anyone who got visa via paper should please e

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
keval patel said:
I m waiting for my final sem result
i will apply about 15-20 july .
is it right time for sep intack or it is tooo late??
plz help me
without my final sem result can i apply??
Dont worry. I am also in the same boat. My final year's result is not yet declared. It will be declared most probably by last week of May, 2016. After that, Offer Letter, GIC, Fees, Medical. I will also apply by 15 July. It is ok. Not that late. Hope for the best.

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
sisswa said:
guys please help am confuse and curious. i applied for study permit and after 8 days have been called for medicals. i applied on paper vfs.

my questions are;
1)what do they process before calling you for visa or they dont process anything?
2)does that mean i will be granted visa after being called for medicals and passed?
3)how long will it take for the decision to be made after passing medicals?
4)what do they check when doin medical?

thanks please reply
For most of the cases, being asked for a medical means you have been granted a visa as it is the last step before they grant you a visa. So just do the medicals and send in the results. There are a few particular medical centers that are authorized by CIC/Canadian Embassy or consulate. Go to one of those and do the medicals, they send your results in and you should be getting your visa fairly soon. Good luck!

sisswa

Feb 1, 2016
karankullar said:
For most of the cases, being asked for a medical means you have been granted a visa as it is the last step before they grant you a visa. So just do the medicals and send in the results. There are a few particular medical centers that are authorized by CIC/Canadian Embassy or consulate. Go to one of those and do the medicals, they send your results in and you should be getting your visa fairly soon. Good luck!

rashblack

May 15, 2016
HI GUYS I APPLIED TO DAKAR FROM CAMEROON FOR A STUDY PERMIT ON THE 1ST OF APRIL AND NOW ITS 15TH OF MAY AND I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY REPLIES ON MEDICALS OR ANYTHING AM GETTING WORRIED ADVICE ME

sisswa

Feb 1, 2016
rashblack said:
HI GUYS I APPLIED TO DAKAR FROM CAMEROON FOR A STUDY PERMIT ON THE 1ST OF APRIL AND NOW ITS 15TH OF MAY AND I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY REPLIES ON MEDICALS OR ANYTHING AM GETTING WORRIED ADVICE ME
did u applied on paper or online?