+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is This NOC Letter Detailed Enough

devanobrown

Nov 10, 2022
I submitted an application for an express entry PR via Nova Scotia PNP after an ITA. Can someone help to figure out if this letter I got from my employer is detailed enough make it past the screening. I compared it the NOC 2016 for 2174 but I'm still a little unsure It was approved for PNP but it might seems the CIC stage might be stricter . I got the letter 6-8 months before I left company but it accounts for at least 1 year and half of me working there.

Image Below:

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I submitted an application for an express entry PR via Nova Scotia PNP after an ITA. Can someone help to figure out if this letter I got from my employer is detailed enough make it past the screening. I compared it the NOC 2016 for 2174 but I'm still a little unsure It was approved for PNP but it might seems the CIC stage might be stricter . I got the letter 6-8 months before I left company but it accounts for at least 1 year and half of me working there.

Image Below:
Yes, it is sufficient. I had 5 points (few points were 2-3 lines) in my letter for NOC 2171 and I have already received RFV email.

Reactions: devanobrown

devanobrown

Nov 10, 2022

Image Below:
1. Work with a development team under the direct supervision of the Technical Architect. 2. Develop websites, mobile apps and web and desktop applications as needed. 3. Supports clients needs and proactively supports the clients for their digital products and properties. 4. Supports and responds to all issues that are brought up by clients through the support system. 5. Maintain and foster good programming and development practices for all work. 6. Securely store and build on client work and keep confidential all work product that specifically requires the same. 7. Provide for internal development and technical support to the larger team as needed. 8. Work collaborative with the Accounts and Creative teams to build products for clients that is in keeping with the quality of work the agency is known for.