no
Passport Req..
MAY 25 , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 31 ,2011
LANDED..........
Aug 02 , 2011
HI EVERYONE,I HOPE U ARE DOING VERY WELL

APPLICATION NUMBER IS F................WHAT IS THIS NUMBER ??IS IT MY ID WIFE NUMBER
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
processing of your application, we require the following documents (Please note: the due date is in the
date format of Month/Day/Year)

 From each country where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18,
provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself :
. This must be received at this office by:
06/05/2011
 Birth registration/certificate for yourself : ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY. This must be
received at this office by: 06/05/2011

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by official English or French translations if the original is not in
English or French. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office by the due date specified. Failure to do
so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your
correspondence and address your correspondence to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy at
the address indicated below.

If you wish to receive confirmation that your documents have been received by our office please sent
your documents by registered post. Our office will not respond to enquiries asking us to confirm receipt
of documents.
IS IT AOR ??IS THE APPL NUMBER MY WIFE NEW NUMBER
HOW CAN I CHECK THE APPL USING THIS NUMBER

THANK U ALL

Iamrobot85

Aug 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Passport Req..
21-03-2011
LANDED..........
25-04-2011
It is not AOR I don't believe. It is a request for more documents. Though they can't be requesting more documents without having received and looked at your application, so in a way it is an acknowledgement of receipt. You know they got it. Unfortunately they need more documents to be able to process it.

The number on the letter, I think, is the file number for the office, which I believe can be used to check the status online on the website, but I might be wrong.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Iamrobot85 said:
It is not AOR I don't believe. It is a request for more documents. Though they can't be requesting more documents without having received and looked at your application, so in a way it is an acknowledgement of receipt. You know they got it. Unfortunately they need more documents to be able to process it.

The number on the letter, I think, is the file number for the office, which I believe can be used to check the status online on the website, but I might be wrong.
You are correct. Its a sort of AOR that they received the application. They also require those documents to process your case further. The number starting with F........ is the file number of the person being sponsored. The person who is being sponsored can go online and check the status of the application using this File number, Date of birth, etc. This status could be checked online on the CIC website under application status.

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Thank you for reply.

But in 2AOR it is clearly written that if i am unsucessful then my fee will be returned. Now a days my estatus is showing "Inprocess ". The things wrote in side, it is out of my understanding. Detailis as under:

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 2010.
Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office.
They are pending review. A decision has been made on your application.
The office will contact you concerning this decision. We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. "
The London England office may contact you

What is this please help me

Material

Feb 16, 2011
m-shqair said:
HI EVERYONE,I HOPE U ARE DOING VERY WELL

APPLICATION NUMBER IS F................WHAT IS THIS NUMBER ??IS IT MY ID WIFE NUMBER
THANK U ALL
This is the applicants file number u use this number when ever you try to communicate with the embassy , make sure u put this number on the cover letter when u send them the requested info.