+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is This going to be a problem please guide meeeeeeeeeee

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends if i make minor modifications in the resume and the job responsibilities while submitting the full documents to CHC ND would it be a PROBLEM of is it ok. Because i am thinking of doing a modification of job designation and i have requested the change in designation from my earlier company which i have got in originals sooooo would it be a problem or Do the CHC ND have the copy of documents which we had sent to CIC NS....

Please do guide me

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Hi
ARK said:
Friends if i make minor modifications in the resume and the job responsibilities while submitting the full documents to CHC ND would it be a PROBLEM of is it ok. Because i am thinking of doing a modification of job designation and i have requested the change in designation from my earlier company which i have got in originals sooooo would it be a problem or Do the CHC ND have the copy of documents which we had sent to CIC NS....

Please do guide me
Check this.

Modification should have not been done dear c/s CIO, NS makes its decision on the basis of "job responsibilities" submitted to them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-reason-for-rejection-states-t30640.15.html

MH