+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this AOR? There's no PDF attached.

qqylotomxmtgnmikst

Oct 28, 2021
I just received three emails: two initially, followed by another one ten minutes later. They all have the same subject except for the Correspondence Id.

Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about EP00999999 Correspondence Id: 1-99999999999

1)
UCI:
Application No.: EP00999999
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear A,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2023/06/04.

2)
An email about linking an account.

3)
An email that includes a PDF attachment named 'Biometric Instruction Letter'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm wondering if the first email is an official AOR? I haven't received any PDF. Can I simply print this email and use it as an official AOR?
Also, what is the status tracker that other people are talking about? On the PR Portal, it still says the status is 'submitted.' Is there another website for tracking application status?

Last edited:

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I just received three emails: two initially, followed by another one ten minutes later. They all have the same subject except for the Correspondence Id.

Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about EP00999999 Correspondence Id: 1-99999999999

1)
UCI:
Application No.: EP00999999
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear A,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2023/06/04.

2)
An email about linking an account.

3)
An email that includes a PDF attachment named 'Biometric Instruction Letter'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm wondering if the first email is an official AOR? I haven't received any PDF. Can I simply print this email and use it as an official AOR?
Also, what is the status tracker that other people are talking about? On the PR Portal, it still says the status is 'submitted.' Is there another website for tracking application status?
Yes, it is and you need to go and get your biometrics done with the letter attached.