+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone who is working at dental office as a dental assistant in Alberta

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, guys.
I am still waiting to study dental assisting in Alberta. I suppose after studying, i am going to work at dental clinic as a dental assistant.

And then apply the AINP. However, I heard that dental assistant is not skilled job so that my ainp application can be garbage... due to the express entry system....

Let me know who is going to apply ainp as a dental assistant after 2015.

Thanks.

Dr.tsie

Aug 24, 2016
Hello!

Good day, I am browsing the canadavisa forum and I saw your posts. I am a Filipino dentist here in qatar and would like to immigrate to alberta Canada coz my mom and brothers are there already... but im a bit confused if my express entry will make it. So im thinking if I would go there as a tourist and then look for a dental school and enroll even in dental assistant courses. Im a bit confused about all this.. I saw your posts and I believe you're a dentist also? Please share your experiences for me to learn.. thanks.

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
dental15 said:
Hey, guys.
I am still waiting to study dental assisting in Alberta. I suppose after studying, i am going to work at dental clinic as a dental assistant.

And then apply the AINP. However, I heard that dental assistant is not skilled job so that my ainp application can be garbage... due to the express entry system....

Let me know who is going to apply ainp as a dental assistant after 2015.

Thanks.
Dental Assistant is NOC 3411 and under skill level C. This is called "semi-skilled" job, and you will be eligible for AINP.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/programs-and-forms/srs-post-graduate-worker.aspx

1. Work permit - after the graduate, you may apply for PGWP.
2. Job offer - you should have a full-time permanent job.
3. Language - you will need language score more than 4.