+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone who is applying for a study permit from Kenya??

eyaboll

Jul 12, 2017
Hey.. Unfortunately nope... I could reapply but I didn't have the heart because the reasons kinda seemed off... I think I will try another country but I really wanted Canada... Are you applying at the moment??
Sorry to hear this, what reasons did they give? I think it's worth another shot, take a bit to recover then cover the objections when you apply again.

Bambino20001

Mar 29, 2017
Sorry to hear this, what reasons did they give? I think it's worth another shot, take a bit to recover then cover the objections when you apply again.
Haha thanks... The reasons were I have not satisfied them that I will return after I am done, purpose of visit, family ties back home and in Canada and travel history.. The reasons seemed unfair to me.. Coz as we checked all the documents with my agent after the refusal as we were thinking of reapplying everything seemed okay... I honestly don't know what more they want plus on my S.O.P I had explained everything... It is like the person who reviewed my profile was soo tired to check everything out.. I don't think I can reapply honestly

anne-k777

Jul 24, 2017
Hey.. Unfortunately nope... I could reapply but I didn't have the heart because the reasons kinda seemed off... I think I will try another country but I really wanted Canada... Are you applying at the moment??
Ooh no..I'm sorry about this
I just took my passport to the vfs, I'm still waiting on the final decision

May 7, 2018
Hello any one there? sorry that the denied you your visa.but i think you should reapply now, who knows you could get one and time has passed now, i am in Rwanda i applied in January for this Sept intake but still have not yet got my final answer i am in suspense for eight months now