+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there any1 who is going to Fanshawe college... plz post here!!!!!

ary13

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
I have got admission in Information Security Management (PG Diploma) nd also got my visa...please contact me if any1 also goin in Fanshawe colg!!!!!!! :)

dreameasy218

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ary13 said:
I have got admission in Information Security Management (PG Diploma) nd also got my visa...please contact me if any1 also goin in Fanshawe colg!!!!!!! :)
Hey

I got my LOA today for fanshawe for Information Security Management..

Did you apply for the visa..?

dreameasy218

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adityatongo said:
Hey, did you apply under SPP or general??
Also, how much time did it take for visa processing??
I applied under SPP category thru a consultncy in hyderabad and i got my LOA in 1 week..

I am waiting for few more offers..

I will be applying for visa after that...

Did you apply??

Good to know we are from the same college. :) :)

Where are you from??.

dav12345

Oct 10, 2013
Hi Everyone, can anyone please help me....as i have also received LOA from Fanshawe and i dont know what should i do next????

KKISHOR

Mar 1, 2015
I'm planning to coming in this may intake 2015 for Information Security Management + project management. I want to know the feedback and review of the course .. I'm MCA and having more than 3 years of experience in software development ... .. Any help from you and students studying ISMS please give your feedback Help from you guys would be appreciated ...as well as how costly accommodation as well as part time job their in London..

KKISHOR

Mar 1, 2015
I'm planning to coming in this may intake 2015 for Information Security Management + project management. I want to know the feedback and review of the course .. I'm MCA and having more than 3 years of experience in software development ... .. Any help from you and students studying ISMS please give your feedback Help from you guys would be appreciated ...as well as how costly accommodation as well as part time job their in London..

KKISHOR

Mar 1, 2015

moa

Dec 19, 2014
Hi,

I had also applied for this course...plz give me ur mobile n email id....urgent...