+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there any egyptians preparing for the CSQ

fxdesigner

Aug 28, 2008
please , I am totally confused regarding the last stages of sending the file ...

I prepared all the documents... but now I want to send them to Syria ...

I will send photo copies of all the official documents ??? or I must send the original certificates ?

How will I pay the required sum of money in Egypt?

what about the documents , they are big ... can I bend any thing ? or I must send it as it is ??

must I enclose a Covering letter with the documents saying ( Please find attached ... etc. ) ????

how can I send the file ??? DHL ?? FEDEX ?? Elbareed elsaree3 eldawli ??? regular mail ??

please help me and thank you in advance ...

fxdesigner

Aug 28, 2008
also , I worked in two companies ... but I have no experience certificate ...

is it good to write them down in the files ??

momo2x1

Apr 19, 2008
I will send photo copies of all the official documents ??? or I must send the original
certificates ?

answer: copies
answer: bank cheuqe
what about the documents , they are big ... can I bend any thing ? or I must send it as it is ??
answer:I must send it as it is .
must I enclose a Covering letter with the documents saying ( Please find attached ... etc. ) ????
answer: you can or the check list alone will be ok.
how can I send the file ??? DHL ?? FEDEX ?? Elbareed elsaree3 eldawli ??? regular mail ??
answer: DHL,FEDEX,Elbareed elsaree3 eldawli or Aramex.

fxdesigner

Aug 28, 2008
momo2x1 said:
I will send photo copies of all the official documents ??? or I must send the original
certificates ?

answer: copies
answer: bank cheuqe
answer:I must send it as it is .
answer: you can or the check list alone will be ok.
answer: DHL,FEDEX,Elbareed elsaree3 eldawli or Aramex.
Thanks alot Momo , for your great interest ... but where is the check list that you mean ?? is it in the québec website ?? if so could you tell me the link 'cause I can't really find it ... thanks and thanks again , Momo .

fxdesigner

Aug 28, 2008
and sorry , Momo ... from what Bank did you prepare your bank cheuqe ? they know there every thing about the bank cheuqe of Québec ??? I don't want to lose money ... it will be directed to (Ministre des Finances du Québec.) that's all ???!!! no more requirements for that bank cheque ???

fxdesigner

Aug 28, 2008
alibadar said:
Dear Fxdesigner,

its better to send the originals to be safe. I recommend to send them by registered DHL.

by the way do they ask you to submitt the IELTS test or they exempt you

good luck
they don't ask for the IELTS ... just be well in french ... and in the interview they will know if you are able to speak french and english or not ..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erm... why are you applying for QSW if you don't want to live in Quebec?

How long you have to stay depends on what you sign up for. Did you sign that you will:

a) stay in Quebec for X number of years?
b) make an attempt to settle in Quebec?
c) plan to settle in Quebec?

If it's a), you have to stay for the time you signed up for. Consider it to be the price of your PR. Who knows, you may like it.

If it's b), you have to make an attempt, stay in Quebec for a few months and look for a job. If you can say you didn't find a job in Quebec and went somewhere else because you could get a job there, you are ok.

If it's c), plans can change, land in Quebec, then go anywhere you like.

fxdesigner

Aug 28, 2008
But they usually do what ?? I want to immigrate as a skilled worker ... I choosed québec , That's because the required score is suitable for my circumstances , but do they usually7 give me a paper to sign , stating that I have to stay X number of days ???

Thanks alot,lion for your interest ..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you apply to immigrate to Quebec, it should be because you want to live in Quebec. I don't know if Quebec has any contract they make you sign but you should be careful to read over everything you have signed to make sure. I do see on the application at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_5e.pdf that you have to sign a declaration that you intend to live in Quebec.

I know Alberta makes you sign a similar thing if you do PNP to get in there that you intend to settle there permanently and that is why I have adviced people who have asked about using Alberta PNP to get into Canada but don't want to live there that they should at least land there and stay there a few months so they can at least say they made an attempt to settle there.

I have not heard about them going after anybody who didn't stay but it could happen. Same with Quebec. Maybe they have not gone after anybody yet but that doesn't mean that you will not be the first one. Maybe they already do go after people who do this and we just have not heard about it. You know if you lie to immigration, that is considered fraud and one of the things they can use to take your PR away again. If you sign a declaration that you intend to live in Quebec when you don't, that is a lie.