+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there an urgent processing of citizenship certificate and passport?

newuser1234

Jun 17, 2019
Hi - I have my oath ceremony on 8th June and I am booked for an office trip to Amsterdam on June 24th. Is there anyway I can share the travel details during oath ceremony to request urgent certificate processing and then also get an urgent passport?

I would need all of this within two weeks of oath ceremony. Please advice

ham584

Jan 23, 2017
Hi - I have my oath ceremony on 8th June and I am booked for an office trip to Amsterdam on June 24th. Is there anyway I can share the travel details during oath ceremony to request urgent certificate processing and then also get an urgent passport?

My sitation is the same as you! In fact I need the citizenship certificate in 4 days after the oath! Someone mentioned in the forum that the agent asked if there is any travel is planned, but in their case there wasn't any plan.

GrandeAmericano

Feb 17, 2016

on the same boat as you. let us know how that goes. best of luck!

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016

Hey what did you end up doing ? Thanks

nari_onyx

Jun 30, 2017
Hello guys,

please share if you have a confirmed information when and how we should apply for an urgent processing of certificate? I haven't received an email invite for the oath. Only status update in the tracker.
I am also coming for 2 weeks to attend the oath on 12 July and will leave the country due to my work overseas. Hope to get everything complere within 10 days