+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is their any way to view your submitted PR application?

s42

Feb 4, 2017
Before anyone accuses me of being lazy, I've searched the forum and tried the suggestions given in this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-there-any-way-to-view-a-pr-application-after-submission.565144/. I cannot see the application under the "view submitted application or document sub link. Would it come across as suspicious if I call the IRCC and ask for the copy? Am I able to request a copy of this file?

I filed my PR application with an immigration agency but unfortunately since COVID hit their office has been closed so I'm unable to get a copy of that application.

I am further along the PR process and was given instructions to identify myself. The ID I presented to the IRCC agent was deemed insufficient so I will have to get my family member to provide an affidavit confirming my identity and fill out form IMM5669 a second time. I want to cross reference the information I listed earlier to make sure there are no discrepancies. I know that if I feel out the form a second time there might be minor discrepancies between the months/years of my employment/education history during my 10+ year stay in the USA.

Any advice will help, thank you.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Before anyone accuses me of being lazy, I've searched the forum and tried the suggestions given in this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-there-any-way-to-view-a-pr-application-after-submission.565144/. I cannot see the application under the "view submitted application or document sub link. Would it come across as suspicious if I call the IRCC and ask for the copy? Am I able to request a copy of this file?

I filed my PR application with an immigration agency but unfortunately since COVID hit their office has been closed so I'm unable to get a copy of that application.

I am further along the PR process and was given instructions to identify myself. The ID I presented to the IRCC agent was deemed insufficient so I will have to get my family member to provide an affidavit confirming my identity and fill out form IMM5669 a second time. I want to cross reference the information I listed earlier to make sure there are no discrepancies. I know that if I feel out the form a second time there might be minor discrepancies between the months/years of my employment/education history during my 10+ year stay in the USA.

Any advice will help, thank you.
The best thing would be to call IRCC call centre. They should be able to answer your inquiry. When did you submit your application?

Reactions: s42

s42

Feb 4, 2017
The best thing would be to call IRCC call centre. They should be able to answer your inquiry. When did you submit your application?
Jan 2020. So I am able to receive my submitted PR application from the IRCC?