+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Sikkim Board (BOSSE) is valid in canada?

weaveruntidy

May 14, 2023
I have recently pass 12th from open schooling bosse board. Is these type of open schooling is valid in canda. Can i apply for the unviersity for the futher study.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have recently pass 12th from open schooling bosse board. Is these type of open schooling is valid in canda. Can i apply for the unviersity for the futher study.
Post under International Students, but contact the school you want to attend and ask or read admission requirements.

miriampoole

Jun 2, 2023
Open schooling is valid in Canada, and you can apply to universities for further studies. However, it is essential to check the specific requirements of the universities you are interested in and ensure that your qualifications meet their admission criteria. Some universities may require additional testing or coursework, so it's best to research and plan accordingly. You can also consider speaking with an academic advisor or a Canadian Education Agency for further guidance on the matter.

anilsingh650

Oct 9, 2012
@weaveruntidy, I am not sure if you have received your answer, but BOSSE is not recognized in Canada, if any agent try to say that they will help you to get admission on that certification then please do not entertain them, Only NIOS is valid in Canada for immigration and for higher education, I hope this will answer your question sorry it's late but I came across to your question today.