+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is settlement plan required in MPNP General stream (Applied through mail)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is settlement plan required in MPNP General stream (Applied through mail)

I applied my case (MPNP General steram) through mail in 2010 dec and settlement plan was not mentioned there when I applied. Should my sponsor write the settlement plan and then I mail it as my appeal ? Can I do it ? or Settlement plan is not required in my case ?

I applied through mail in 2010.

I am asking it because my MPNP General stream case was rejected and in one option they said that I haven't demonstrated the ability and intention to establish myself in Manitoba.

Thanks for the reply.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) Out, Settlement Plan In
Sunday, August 12, 2012

If you are applying for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), take note of this important changes. MPNP has replaced the previous mail form Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) with the Settlement Plan. Submitted MPNP applications with the old MAS form will continue to be accepted until October 1, 2012.

This Settlement Plan Form is not new for those applying under the MPNP Family Support Stream. But for MPNP General Stream, this is new.

Click here for the Settlement Plan Part 1, to be accomplished by the MPNP applicant.

Click here for the Settlement Plan Part 2, to be accomplisged by MPNP Supporter.

The Settlement Plan must be reviewed and endorsed by a friend or distant relative who has been living in Manitoba continuously for at least one year as Canadian citizen or permanent resident, who resides in the area to which you are destined and who is not currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee, or person in another Canadian immigration program.

For MPNP General Stream, only one friend or distant relative is needed.

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Hello Manitoba 123 :)

Yes, MAS form can be accepted until Oct 1. 2012. SP1 & SP2 are new to GS applicants since we submitted MAS forms. It is more complicated but we can fully express our interest to live and settle in Manitoba, Canada.

When are you planning to re-apply?

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ tweety ( My favourite cartoon character ) :p

I am going to appeal soon.Won't reapply because I have a chance to appeal. But I still don't know how to demonstrate the ability and intention to live and establish in Manitoba ?

Davidbest

Feb 15, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
@ tweety ( My favourite cartoon character ) :p

I am going to appeal soon.Won't reapply because I have a chance to appeal. But I still don't know how to demonstrate the ability and intention to live and establish in Manitoba ?

Hello Manitoba 123,

Please, what is the main reason(s) of your refusal? This will be found in the box of the refusal letter. Trash out that area very well. Having tackled this you can now factor your ability and intention to sucessfully live in Manitoba. And this covers : your stronger ties with Manitoba in terms of good support from your Manitoba supporters as well as your educational skill, intended occupation, work experience, profiency in English Language and settlement funds. Thanks.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can anyone please tell me how long it will for MPNP to give a reply after I made an appeal (review) ??

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Hi Guys,

I need some Help, I got confused about what Should I put/answer in the Mailing address,email address and phone number in MAPP (page1) based on what I have read and Understood. It says that.

They recommend to put a manitoba mailing address in MAPP (page1) to ensure the correspondence from them reaches me in a secure and timely manner. Should I put the address of my sponsor on this portion instead of my current address? or it only applies if I have a representative?? ,

Guy please somebody help me with this matter.

honey08

Feb 26, 2010
Hi i have some question. I already submitted my Application in general stream this august 20,2012
Using the new application form sp1 & sp2.. My question is.. Is that ok that i submit the 2 settlemt plan part 2?
Because that time i dont know that only one friend is needed to new application.

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Hi friends!
Please, can someone show me his Endoresement plan 1 and 2? I'm going to apply to MPNP by General stream with support of my distant relative and I want just to look at different reasons why to choose manitoba, how can I establish myself there and other stuf.
Thanks guys!