+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Rules changed for trv? VAC in pakistan are not taking any ownership docs.

ziarehman80

Jan 6, 2017
I have recently got Canadian Visit Visa (on 29th January 2017) valid till December 2020. My initial plan was to travel on 19th February but I have postpone this due to some of my personal and official reasons. Now I am planning to apply for rest of my family members (wife and two sons) to have a family trip in summer vacations.

I request you to please guide for the following points.

a. Covering letter will be from my side elaborating the purpose and other details or my from my wife?
b. In the invitation letter, will my brother invite all the family members or excluding me.
c. Can I attach my documents (education, working Experience and assets details) with the application.

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Zia bhai, I am not so much expert,any senior can help you better.
As said they are not accepting propert or ownership docs so make their covering letter strong and bank statements as will and mension ur visa approval.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziarehman80 said:
I have recently got Canadian Visit Visa (on 29th January 2017) valid till December 2020. My initial plan was to travel on 19th February but I have postpone this due to some of my personal and official reasons. Now I am planning to apply for rest of my family members (wife and two sons) to have a family trip in summer vacations.

I request you to please guide for the following points.

a. Covering letter will be from my side elaborating the purpose and other details or my from my wife?
COVERING LETTER WOULD BE FROM YOUR WIFE, NOW SHE IS PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, BUT SHE WILL MENTION THAT YOU WILL ACCOMPANY THEM AND CHANGED CIRCUMSTANCES.

b. In the invitation letter, will my brother invite all the family members or excluding me.

IN INVITATION YOUR BROTHER WOULD MENTION THAT HE PREVIOUSLY INVITED YOU AND NOW INVITING THE REMAINING MEMBERS AND WILL MENTION CHANGE OF PROGRAM AS YOU SAID EARLIER

c.Can I attach my documents (education, working Experience and assets details) with the application.
OFF COURSE, YOU WILL BE PROVIDING FUNDS FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TRAVEL SO DEFINATELY YOU WILL PROVIDE PROOF OF FUNDING.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe a Pakistani TRV applicant should write to the Islamabad visa office to confirm whether or not property ownership/other documents are still accepted.

Without showing strong ties (such as property/land or business, etc), the chances of getting an approval based on only a 3 months' bank statement are slim.

Maybe the VAC/VFS did not accept the property ownership documents for some other reason (for example, it was not in English/French). Please check with the visa office if this information is true. Otherwise this information will affect the chances of other TRV applicants who read this thread

ziarehman80

Jan 6, 2017
i am going to apply TRV for my wife and two children (3 and 7 years old). did they all mentioned the amount "Funds Available for this Trip" individually while filling their application forms or the amount will be mentioned only by mother (Principal applicant).

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi Friends,

What is process time to get a visa application paper based ?

My parents sent their paper based application on 21 Feb 2017 and today we got email that your passport has been dispatched to visa center and request to pick up.

is it rejected or approved ? dont know only take 10 days ??? ??? paksitan VFS center remove some of my parents docs(business paper that time when submit the application

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
AK84 said:
Hi Friends,

What is process time to get a visa application paper based ?

My parents sent their paper based application on 21 Feb 2017 and today we got email that your passport has been dispatched to visa center and request to pick up.

is it rejected or approved ? dont know only take 10 days ??? ??? paksitan VFS center remove some of my parents docs(business paper that time when submit the application

From which VFS?
Pls update
Thanks

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Yes it is right VFS is not accepting extra docs like property or other source of income

I had applied last month and they did not accept if someone refused through paper based then one must try online later

Inshallah will upload my info once I receive