Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
I am gathering my full docs for submission to the Visa Office, but my question is..I am in the Philippines and I maintain my bank account in the US because I lived there for 1.5 years. I will not be able to get a bank letter but I have bank statements online sent by Bank of America. Are bank statements sufficient?

thanks

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they require bank letter also and not bank statement only & online statement - i doubt. Without bank phone number how your visa office is going to verify from your bank.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edithm said:
I am gathering my full docs for submission to the Visa Office, but my question is..I am in the Philippines and I maintain my bank account in the US because I lived there for 1.5 years. I will not be able to get a bank letter but I have bank statements online sent by Bank of America. Are bank statements sufficient?

thanks
No online statements are not sufficient as it does not provide full information about the account. If you get a online bank statement then you need to get a verified stamp from bank which you cant. Try to contact the bank and ask them to post you the paper statement with their seal stamp on it.

Cheers
Saki

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
my Online statement is fine, its showing all the details of bank, my address , full name etc.
if its showing complete details of bank with contact information , even with your contact info, then submit it. some Europeanbanks and some asians banks are not showing it but in the USA banks are showing all info on all online statements (Cheking, savings, Credit cards).
Immigration1 (Prashant)