+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is nanny allowed in canada? please read...

d_1982

Star Member
Nov 20, 2008
Hi guys

I have a question regarding nanny jobs in canada...does canada law allows to bring employers from overseas specially nany jobs?

what if my cousin who is married and have couple of kids but both couple work and can't handle the childern is it okay for them to sponsor a women from overseas can she bring her aunt or somebody else to take care and look after her childern while both couple at work?

what is the procedure of this?

how long does it take the nany to arrive in canada for work permit and for how long she can gain the work permit 4-months/12 months? time limit?

is there alot of paper work required for the couple to show the income proof and other paperwork?

please tell if a family in canada can sponsor a women to look after her childerns is it possible and how long does it take to gain the visa?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP* thanks :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

d_1982 said:
Hi guys

I have a question regarding nanny jobs in canada...does canada law allows to bring employers from overseas specially nany jobs?

what if my cousin who is married and have couple of kids but both couple work and can't handle the childern is it okay for them to sponsor a women from overseas can she bring her aunt or somebody else to take care and look after her childern while both couple at work?

what is the procedure of this?

how long does it take the nany to arrive in canada for work permit and for how long she can gain the work permit 4-months/12 months? time limit?

is there alot of paper work required for the couple to show the income proof and other paperwork?

please tell if a family in canada can sponsor a women to look after her childerns is it possible and how long does it take to gain the visa?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP* thanks :)
Read http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp

PMM