+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is NAIROBI CHC functioning at all??

jenny999

Star Member
Mar 18, 2009
I am really frustrated with the immigration people. Don't they realise that alot is at stake for the applicants and they can not just take so long to process PRs. Every step in the long chain of processes that we have to follow takes on average four months. The do not even bother responding to our queries. This is highly unprofessional of them. It appears that since the new law came into being nothing has been happening with the old applications. I do not know of any applicant(old process) whose cased has moved at all in the last five months or so. Please tell me I am wrong.

simplesimon

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Hi Jenny,

I agree this is very frustrating.

Do you know of anyone in the simplified process who has had any progress on their case ?

A friend of mine has submitted full docs under the simplified process in May 09 and still has no reply.

jenny999

Star Member
Mar 18, 2009
Simplesimon when did you friend apply? I do not know of anyone who hasd applied using SAP so atleast his case could give me an indication of when things will happen to my file.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Guys, u r rite that the process is lenghty but we all know that it isnt that easy. moreover with the new process in place workload at visa offices across the world has drastically increased while the resources are almost the same. visa offices have to work as per ministiral instructions and also hv to consider old cases. bottom line is tht we can only wait patiently nd pray. so dont let the process overcome you. goodluck