+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS My PNP Nomination in Risk?

amr1001

Feb 6, 2010
Hello,

I have received the letter from Ontario Opportunities for my PNP immigration last March 2014, but since Jan 2014 and I am outside from Canada.

I am planning to go back next month to apply for the PR through the PNP nomination. But would rather come back to my country again just after applying that I have job here.

My Question: Is my attitude puts me in risk of not receiving my PR successfully that I stayed and plan to stay outside of Canada for some long time that I have job in my original country?

And Am I able to apply from the PR from outside of Canada using the PNP nomination letter I received?

I got the PNP by applying under the master graduates options.

Thanks
Amro

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
You being outside canada with a job basically goes opposite what's required for PNP. However, since you got your nomination, I don't think it would make a difference. I think having a valid canadian address could sway suspicion. I could be wrong, someone can correct me on this.

spartacus

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP: Feb 2014, PR: June 2014
Nomination.....
May, 2014
AOR Received.
21 Jan, 2015
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29 Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
30 Jan, 2015, Med received: 06 Feb, 2015
I'm not a expert in this but staying outside of Canada without informing CIC while file is in process might not be a good idea for future immigration stuff (such as Citizenship). If you have a legitimate reason then I understand there shouldn't be big problem. Someone who share the same experience may give you a better idea.

jasonz111

May 4, 2014
I am also in the same situation, that is I'm planning to stay in my original country for a while. I have already submitted my application to CIO though. Could anybody has this kind of experience share some opinions? Thanks!!!