+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is my case strong enough to apply for refugees protection?

Abdul Birdy

Sep 25, 2016
Hey,

I was wondering if my case is strong enough to apply for refugees protection in Canada,
I'm afraid if i got the TRV and moved to Canada, then applied for that,
I'm afraid of my case will ve denied,

Info about me,
Current job: not working but student,
Birthplace: Saudi Arabia,
Nationality: Afghanistan

Is using that saudi is injustice country for foreigners and I've born there and still there's no rights for me also using that i can't go Afghanistan because of war and race,

Is these strong enough or i should use more?

Do they know that Saudi Arabia is against law and human rights,

Or should i use stuff like I'm against the gov there
And I'm Afraid from death, ?

refugeeseeker

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
But that still doesnt proves you are in danger. Its your own prediction.

If its not prediction, what are the proves? Have you been attack? Police report? in short what evidence do you have that supports your claim of ind anger.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Abdul Birdy said:
Hey,

I was wondering if my case is strong enough to apply for refugees protection in Canada,
I'm afraid if i got the TRV and moved to Canada, then applied for that,
I'm afraid of my case will ve denied,

Info about me,
Current job: not working but student,
Birthplace: Saudi Arabia,
Nationality: Afghanistan

Is using that saudi is injustice country for foreigners and I've born there and still there's no rights for me also using that i can't go Afghanistan because of war and race,

Is these strong enough or i should use more?

What is your status in Saudi Arabia? Are you a citizen?

Abdul Birdy

Sep 25, 2016
Lasso said:
What is your status in Saudi Arabia? Are you a citizen?
No, as i said, I'm Afghani nationality Born in Saudi Arabia,
Holding Temporary residency ID,

Well,
If i told them, that's I've born in Saudi and lived my whole life there without traveling to Afghanistan even once,
And still have no any rights, no permanent residency no Citizenship right,

Are these enough to get accepted ot should i provide more, like my temporary residency will be cancelled and i will be deported by Saudis despite I've born there, and I'll be in danger if i went Afghanistan because of war,

You all know that Saudi Arabia is bad for human Rights,
And may the Canadian knows,

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Abdul Birdy said:
No, as i said, I'm Afghani nationality Born in Saudi Arabia,
Holding Temporary residency ID,

Well,
If i told them, that's I've born in Saudi and lived my whole life there without traveling to Afghanistan even once,
And still have no any rights, no permanent residency no Citizenship right,

Are these enough to get accepted ot should i provide more, like my temporary residency will be cancelled and i will be deported by Saudis despite I've born there, and I'll be in danger if i went Afghanistan because of war,

You all know that Saudi Arabia is bad for human Rights,
And may the Canadian knows,
What you are describing is the same for every single foreigner living in Saudi. There doesn't seem to be any persecution or infringement of rights here. Just because a country won't give you citizenship doesn't make you a refugee.

Abdul Birdy

Sep 25, 2016
torontosm said:
What you are describing is the same for every single foreigner living in Saudi. There doesn't seem to be any persecution or infringement of rights here. Just because a country won't give you citizenship doesn't make you a refugee.
Sir, are you serious?
I think you don't see what's happening in saudi exactly,

Please don't give false information,

Look my situation, i said I've born in Saudi, and living there since 1994, with no traveling abroad,
In Canada and many first countries, they give Citizenship right,

And you comparing me with another any normal foreigners who came 1 month age for working,
That's absolutely not fair,

Beside there's no works for foreigners anymore,
There's racism against foreigners,
And I'm currently student, holding student Temporary residency,
One year is left, after graduation, with no work, how i will be able to stay in saudi?

I said before, i didn't start war the war in country of my passport, not my mistake,
I see my country is saud as i born, but seeing nothing but injustice treat and rasicm,

So when your life get in dange in saudi, and you can't go back to country of my passport because of war and race
Where to go sir?

Refugees are people who have no place to go besides their home land.

You have to check websites about people from yemen, similar to my case, got approved at Canada and they were livin in saudi,check scrutiny before writing false information,

REGARDS

faredtsbc

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Abdul Birdy said:
Sir, are you serious?
I think you don't see what's happening in saudi exactly,

Please don't give false information,

Look my situation, i said I've born in Saudi, and living there since 1994, with no traveling abroad,
In Canada and many first countries, they give Citizenship right,

And you comparing me with another any normal foreigners who came 1 month age for working,
That's absolutely not fair,

Beside there's no works for foreigners anymore,
There's racism against foreigners,
And I'm currently student, holding student Temporary residency,
One year is left, after graduation, with no work, how i will be able to stay in saudi?

I said before, i didn't start war the war in country of my passport, not my mistake,
I see my country is saud as i born, but seeing nothing but injustice treat and rasicm,

So when your life get in dange in saudi, and you can't go back to country of my passport because of war and race
Where to go sir?

Refugees are people who have no place to go besides their home land.

You have to check websites about people from yemen, similar to my case, got approved at Canada and they were livin in saudi,check scrutiny before writing false information,

REGARDS
If you know everything then why post and ask for opinions? you are asking and members giving you information based on what they think and what they know. I think the point torontosm gave you was very solid. You have to be prepared because if you fail to prove why specifically you will be in danger in Saudi while there are million foreigners working there, then your case is gonna be rejected. In addition, the other point that because saudi do not give citizenship rights does not mean that Canada will compensate you with its citizenship.

Abdul Birdy

Sep 25, 2016
faredtsbc said:
If you know everything then why post and ask for opinions? you are asking and members giving you information based on what they think and what they know. I think the point torontosm gave you was very solid. You have to be prepared because if you fail to prove why specifically you will be in danger in Saudi while there are million foreigners working there, then your case is gonna be rejected. In addition, the other point that because saudi do not give citizenship rights does not mean that Canada will compensate you with its citizenship.
Sir, i totally understand,
But i think they kinda didn't understand my question,
Anyway thanks to them

I already have case that's I'm in trouble in saudi,
But i asked, is mentioning these above is enough to get approved,

And i don't know why you mentioned I'm just applying because saudi didn't give me citizenship,

I was wondering is applying with those information enough,
Or i mean without mentioning saudi Arabia at all,
Only mentioning I'm Afghani person with race and war in my country,

Because if i mentioned my trouble in saudi, i think that will be tough for applying for permanent residency after that,

You know what i mean,

It mistake again you mentioned million foreigners in saudi,
No American or Canadian foreigner that working in saudi similar level to syrian or Yemeni or Afghani,
I hope you mention by nationality next time,

Best wishes

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
No, it probably isn't enough proof. You will need more than that to justify a claim. As Torontosm pointed out, everyone who that isn't Saudi by birth, to Saudi parents is in the same boat (and yes I have lived there). Unfortunately, depending on where you are from, you get treated differently.

Yes, they know.

Unless you can provide documented evidence of this and that you are actually being persecuted, your case will likely be rejected. Your personal feelings are not sufficient to grant refugee status. And it's usually those in significant danger that will be accepted. Not everyone gets to come.

I'm afraid if i got the TRV
My guess is that it is unlikely you would even get a TRV to Canada. If you are unemployed, you have no real ties to KSA, or to Afghanistan, probably insufficient funds to cover a trip, no travel history, and unlikely sufficient funds or a viable reason to travel to Canada, they will probably refuse you.

Go and register with the UN as a refugee. They will assess your case and determine if you are in fact a refugee. You may not get to Canada, but you may get to go somewhere else that will provide you better opportunities than KSA.

jeo_politic

Oct 9, 2016
I won't be judgemental here, but your refugee claim is solely an economic issue as it seems. However, you have to provide evidence that you face or may face persecution in your country if you return back. This includes psychological or physical abuse or a combination of both.

CSED

Sep 19, 2016
Hi Dear, normally ppl showing that they have a problem in their own country and there is no other place to live as an alternative option, accordingly you must notice the following:

- Prove that you have a problem in KSA or your residence permit can not be maintained/extended.
- Prove that you have a problem in Afghanistan unless the CIC consider ppl from Afghanistan in problems by default just like the Syrian case which I don't think so.

Otherwise, they might simply tell you that you can go to live like other millions of ppl in KSA or Afganistan.
These are your key points dear.

Regards....

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
You have to have a solid ground of fear and persecution to claim a refugee. Did you suffer an attack personally? Is your life in danger? Is there any evidences? Not just based on assumption and probability.

You can apply for refugee claim anyway, but just be careful when you do IRCC and IRB will seriously go through of your documents and evidences. Especially when they hear you story, you just have one shot at it. Once they do not believe you, they might banned you from entering Canada altogether.

Good luck!