+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is my application still valid?

CV User

Oct 27, 2008
Hi, I applied back in September of 2008 with an ICCRC certified consultant. I took the IELTS also the following month. Is my IELTS still valid? Any other options besides IELTS?

What about job experience that counts? Any changes?

What are my options now?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert, but it is my understanding that IELTS used to be valid for ONE YEAR, but that changed to two years a couple of years back. SO, if you submitted your IELTS in 2008 around the time of your application submission it would be valid. It would only be a problem if you had not yet submitted the results.
Sorry, but I don't know how to answer your other questions.

CV User

Oct 27, 2008
Pippin said:
I am not an expert, but it is my understanding that IELTS used to be valid for ONE YEAR, but that changed to two years a couple of years back. SO, if you submitted your IELTS in 2008 around the time of your application submission it would be valid. It would only be a problem if you had not yet submitted the results.
Sorry, but I don't know how to answer your other questions.
The ILETS was submitted before 2009 started. Application was rejected because I was missing some information. Would that application still be pending now? Do I need to take ILETS again? Any other option besides the IELTS?