+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is MS from Bits, pilani - WLPD considered equivalent to masters degree by WES

josach

Nov 27, 2021
I got my WES :) MS wilp from BITS Pilani was considered as a Master equivalent of Canadian education by WES. The entire process hardly took 20 days( this includes raising the request with BITS to send the transcripts to WES and also requesting my graduation university to send the transcripts to WES directly). All these processes went really smooth.
Hey, I planning to pursue M.Tech in SE from BITS under WILP. Now, on WES calculator it already shows that M.Tech will be considered as Masters in Canada. And BITS says that they will give a regular M.Tech degree. So, Can there be any other factor of risk while WES will evaluate my record? In another words, is it totally safe to go for BITS WILP M.Tech in terms of WES evaluation & applying direct Canada PR? Please let me know.

Jul 13, 2021
I got my WES :) MS wilp from BITS Pilani was considered as a Master equivalent of Canadian education by WES. The entire process hardly took 20 days( this includes raising the request with BITS to send the transcripts to WES and also requesting my graduation university to send the transcripts to WES directly). All these processes went really smooth.
I got my BITS WILP Mtech evaluated as Master's equivalent. I also have my work experience during that period. While updating express entry profile should I need to give parttime or full time?