+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is MBA Distant education (from MKU) valid for adding point in EE

anues

Dec 18, 2014
Hi all,

Is Distant education MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University (India)can be send for WES evaluation? And can it add more points in EE for having the Masters? I currently hold Bachelors degree. Thought of adding more points by sending my distant MBA certificate for WES..

Is part time Distant education valid? Or only full timers will get point..

Appreciate any help..

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
I think the most important thing is for the programme to be accredited. If it is accredited, it shouldn't matter if it was studied part-time as long as you were awarded the certificate upon completion.

Meanwhile, does the school admit anyone who is not Indian into the MBa programme and how much will it cost and the duration? Also, how will exams be taken? Thank you

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anues said:
Hi all,
Is Distant education MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University (India)can be send for WES evaluation? And can it add more points in EE for having the Masters? I currently hold Bachelors degree. Thought of adding more points by sending my distant MBA certificate for WES..
Appreciate any help..
Yes, you can send it for evaluation to WES. After assessment if ECA says that 'its equivalent to Canadian Masters', you will get appropriate points.
Part time education is valid and you can get points for it but how much valid and how you points you get depends on the ECA report issued by WES. But you can check the same in the online tool available in WES site.
http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

Jun 26, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have done M.phil in Commerce through distance education from Kamaraj University..please help me how to get stamped certified copy of my degree and marksheet from university...as i am living outside india.

I even mailed them to know the procedure...but no response from them.

PLEASE HELP !!

sanjj

Nov 13, 2014
You may contact http://www.clearscript.org/

I used their services for Bangalore University.

neha986

Dec 26, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
Hi anues,

So finally did you get points for distant MBA.
I am about to apply for MBA, will it help?

Thanks.

javid2u

Jan 29, 2018
Hi anues,

So finally did you get points for distant MBA.
I am about to apply for MBA, will it help?

Thanks.
Hello Neha,
Did you come to know about the points for distant MBA ? Please advise. Did you apply for MBA from MKU ?

shanshajahan

Jun 22, 2015
Hi
Hi all,

Appreciate any help..
Hi Anues,

Did you get your MBA from MKU assessed from WES?

Thanks in advance