+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS LIVE-IN CAREGIVER ELIGIBLE TO RE-ENTER CANADA ?? Please HELP

Vikfee

Sep 10, 2014
Hello guys,

I am bachelor degree graduated, meeting all requirements for LCP program. Last year I was working under LCP in Canada from sept 2013 till 15 july 2014. On 15 july I ended my contract with my employer and 19th july I flought back to my come contry (visa-excempt country). Now I am intending to come back to Canada under LCP to complete 2 years required for PR application. My future employer already applied for new LMO and my question is, if I am able to re-enter Canada now and once in Canada apply for change condition of my work permit (change employer) , even if contract with my initial employer is ended ?
My current work permit is valid till sept 2015 and has multiple entry note.

Anyway, I assume, if my work permit is not valid anymore and in this case can I enter Canada as visitor, meanwhile I will send LCP application outside of Canada and once Letter of approval will be issued just will do "flagpole" ? In order to send application outside of Canada, while I will be in Canada as tourist, I would go to pass up-front medical examination and police backround check before entering Canada.

Thank you for your help!