Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vidya said:
To breathe fresh air and live longer . :p :p

There r places in india where one can breathe fresh air n also there r places in canada where air is polluted.

In india majority r dying with infection n in canada majority r dying with cancer.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canloverdream said:
I would say that Canada is not all that is craked up to be. People say do your research before you come to Canada but I never here this when we initially moved to the Uk. Having lived in the usa and uk the standard of living between these countries and canada is very wide. if you do want ot come just prepareto go to university...that is the advise i would give you. Do not come here withthe intention to do survival work you will be demoralised. Just apply for a place in a university finish up and if you cannot get a job at the end of the day thenrelocate somewhere they will accept your credentials and give you a job. canadian qualifications and passport are always recognised around the world. and atleast you will not have to face the regret and hardship most new immigrants face here.

Well said.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada plus said:
NOC 3131---PHARMACIST

Hi canada plus,

Firstly dont take stress.

Dont bother abt other people's opinion.wht is wrong for u may b right for them.people's standards,expectations,desires,family background, economic back ground, political background n several other factors vary.their opinion sdnt affect u.

there r several renowed scientists in the past who were mocked,called psychiatric n were even pushed behind bars bec millions opposed their views,mojority's view is considered as fact most of the time.imagine if these scientists had changed views bec of majority,they wouldnt hv become this famous today.

I can understand ur situation,my suggestion exercise ur brain on possibilities,compromises,satisfaction,family values, financial stability ( most imp),etc etc.
Discuss ur views with ur family,frnds n come to conclusion.

I dont kw u r from which country,in india several western countries settled indians r migrating back to india for several reasons.i worked in india n dubai n within my network there r several frnds who left canada,usa n uk.

Ur choice of country depends on ur priorities.

Canada has its merits n demerits like any other country,though percentage varies.

Work ur way out,u can do it.......

Wherever u r...SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY.

Good luck,my prayers r with u.

Rgds,
Art.

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
I have to appreciate really your comments,

Thanks again

art2012 said:
Hi canada plus,

Firstly dont take stress.

Dont bother abt other people's opinion.wht is wrong for u may b right for them.people's standards,expectations,desires,family background, economic back ground, political background n several other factors vary.their opinion sdnt affect u.

there r several renowed scientists in the past who were mocked,called psychiatric n were even pushed behind bars bec millions opposed their views,mojority's view is considered as fact most of the time.imagine if these scientists had changed views bec of majority,they wouldnt hv become this famous today.

I can understand ur situation,my suggestion exercise ur brain on possibilities,compromises,satisfaction,family values, financial stability ( most imp),etc etc.
Discuss ur views with ur family,frnds n come to conclusion.

I dont kw u r from which country,in india several western countries settled indians r migrating back to india for several reasons.i worked in india n dubai n within my network there r several frnds who left canada,usa n uk.

Ur choice of country depends on ur priorities.

Canada has its merits n demerits like any other country,though percentage varies.

Work ur way out,u can do it.......

Wherever u r...SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND IN THE SKY.

Good luck,my prayers r with u.

Rgds,
Art.