+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it worth to appeal?

yotaguy

Apr 22, 2013
Hello all, I really need some opinion for my case what do you guy think.
I got my VISA refusal today sadly. This is second time refusal. The 1st one was quick came back in 3 weeks denied 8 month ago. I included a lots more supported documents for 2nd time and I got file number this time with additional paperwork requested. I had to provided them evidence of legal states when I was in the USA, the police certificates from the FBI and my home county. They ask me to send all by e mails with in 30days so I did within 2 weeks and refusal came 7 weeks later as today.

They indicated reason for refusal are "officer are still not satisfied I would go back my home county at end on study", "your family tie in Canada" I never have any family in Canada at all, and "missing documentation police certificates" seems like they didn't get the part of e mail I sent. I had to split all documents in total 4 emails for all paperworks I had sent.

My real question is that is it worth to send them back as "appeal" since there was the error that they just didn't get the part of e mail I have sent? I'm thinking I send them back with both of police certificate included and tell them there as some mistake. Or do you guys think it's doesn't matter since they still don't believe my study and go back to home at end of study?

I'm so frustrated now what to do, I been doing this about a year I got nothing so far.