01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Hi everyone,

I have been reading every single post about every single thing to do for hours, for days now... I only got my ITA 4 days ago but already feel like I've been working on this application for months. I constantly think about the remaining documents I have to send, read horror stories about refusals, I feel like I will need to add a LOE with every single document - my spouse says it will end up looking suspicious when "there's nothing to worry about", that "it's no big deal" and "they'll understand" - but I just want be cautious. I'm losing my mind over this, my (and my family's) future depends on a few documents I have to send and the thought of making a mistake is pushing my anxiety to sky high levels...

Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I overreacting, or are the CIC people more understanding than I imagine? What do you think?

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toppiri said:
Hi everyone,

I have been reading every single post about every single thing to do for hours, for days now... I only got my ITA 4 days ago but already feel like I've been working on this application for months. I constantly think about the remaining documents I have to send, read horror stories about refusals, feel like I will need to add a LOE with every single document I add - my spouse says it would look suspicious when "there's nothing to worry about", that "it's no big deal" - but I just want be cautious. I'm losing my mind over this, my (and my family's) future depends on a few documents I have to send and it's pushing my anxiety to sky high levels...

Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I overreacting, or are the CIC people more understanding than I imagine? What do you think?
Breath! ;D
Take one step at a time.
No point worrying about things which are out of your control (like random rejections of other ppl). Each case is unique and as long as you haven't lied in your app you got nothing to worry about.
Be meticulous with the paperwork though. If in doubt, add a LOE (I sent 4 LOEs in all).
Nobody ever got rejected for submitting too many documents! ;D
I am 92 days past eARP/AOR with no control over the speed at which my app gets processed and now I am gonna go and have a beer on this nice Sunday evening.... best of luck!

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
nerd said:
Breath! ;D
Take one step at a time.
No point worrying about things which are out of your control (like random rejections of other ppl). Each case is unique and as long as you haven't lied in your app you got nothing to worry about.
Be meticulous with the paperwork though. If in doubt, add a LOE (I sent 4 LOEs in all).
Nobody ever got rejected for submitting too many documents! ;D
I am 92 days past eARP/AOR with no control over the speed at which my app gets processed and now I am gonna go and have a beer on this nice Sunday evening.... best of luck!
Thank you, I think I will add a few LOEs anyway, if they think it's weird, they can ask me - and if LOEs are unnecessary, they can just throw them away?! ;D
It always feels like the current stage of the application is the hardest and it's not over until it's over... Good luck to you as well, hope things go the way you want, enjoy your beer!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Make sure you doublecheck everything, thats it. I found that I missed a whole big part of the application after I rewieved everything.. :D

slw

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-17
AOR Received.
30-01-17
Med's Done....
27-02-17
Passport Req..
18-04-17
LANDED..........
28-04-17
You are not alone!
Getting PR could be a game changer and it sounds like there is a lot at stake for you and your family. But I commend you on doing research, reading and keeping up to date with new information. Just being active and getting more information is crucial and it seems you have done your homework.
After I submitted all my documents I had 1-2 day period of rest and then I checked everything again with fresh eyes before submitting the whole application.
If you have someone who has gone through this process it might be helpful to get an extra set of eyes.
Although submitting documents is not the hardest part...it is the waiting! But don't worry it seems that you are prepared and wish you the best with your application.
Keep us posted!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Further reassurance is your terrific CRS. On the outside chance you did have an issue with this application, you would get an invitation in the next round and would have everything ready to reload your application with the correction made. It is like you have an insurance policy. Do your best. Check thoroughly and get another set of eyes to check again. Good luck and relax!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It is surely not easy and there are no shortcuts. At the same time, it is not stressful. Be calm and follow all the instructions diligently. after submission, there is suspense until you get the approval.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
toppiri said:
Hi everyone,

I have been reading every single post about every single thing to do for hours, for days now... I only got my ITA 4 days ago but already feel like I've been working on this application for months. I constantly think about the remaining documents I have to send, read horror stories about refusals, I feel like I will need to add a LOE with every single document - my spouse says it will end up looking suspicious when "there's nothing to worry about", that "it's no big deal" and "they'll understand" - but I just want be cautious. I'm losing my mind over this, my (and my family's) future depends on a few documents I have to send and the thought of making a mistake is pushing my anxiety to sky high levels...

you sound exactly like me :D
I was over-stressed for a month while getting all docs together as my IELTS was expiring, and I was preparing for the new test at the same time. Moreover, almost every single doc in my application needed an explanation :eek: My LoE is 3 pages long :-[ Finally, I submitted two weeks ago, still anxious. What I found very useful and suggest you do the same, is to check this forum every now and then and go through new posts, as it might help you understand what u might have done wrong with your application and raise a CSE in time, or vice versa you will become more confident in the docs you sent.
good luck ;)

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
It in indeed Stressful. I remember when I got ITA on Nov 2 and till the time I submitted it. I use to login to the account every day to see what documents are left and what are documents I have to get. I took one week work from home and got all the documents from scratch.

Jut Relax!

Also after ITA, this anxiety will increase, so just relax and take your 90 days time....anyhow CIC these days is immensely busy

Desperatehelp

Apr 1, 2017
Germany
I thought it was just me! I'm constantly worrying about things. I plan out how I'm going to defend myself if i get a misrepresentation letter. I plan out how I'm going to cope with not being able to reapply to Canada until I'm 36.

I tried my best and now i have to sit and wait. And hope.