+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it safe to travel inside canada (Domestic travel) with an absolute discharge?

rahuldiscreet007

Jun 4, 2019
Is it safe to travel inside canada (Domestic travel) with an absolute discharge? I am an international student. Please help. I have to move from this province to another one by next month. Any help will be appreciated.

AlRoss0908

Sep 8, 2020
Is it safe to travel inside canada (Domestic travel) with an absolute discharge? I am an international student. Please help. I have to move from this province to another one by next month. Any help will be appreciated.
It is safe to move from one province to another without crossing national borders. You shouldn't worry about it. You also better double-check with the local authorities. They can provide more relevant and updated info rather than people on forums. But, as far as I know, you are free to travel inside the country. Unless, it is quarantined in some areas, and people have to stay inside their homes without a good excuse to leave their homes. You can also check here africanjacana.com. They usually, post the information about traveling abroad, but you can find something about the prince you are moving into.

Last edited: