+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it safe to Decline ITA and expect to get another ITA later

adp1491

Nov 17, 2018
Hi,

i have a few questions related to Declining ITA. I do want to receive another ITA after 2 months.

1. From the date of receiving ITA, within how many days can we decline the ITA ?
2. How many times can we decline ITA?
(I have some travelling due to which I cannot work on the application for the next 60 days. So if I decline this ITA and my profile goes back in the pool, there are high chances it will get picked in the next 1-2 draws. Can I keep rejecting the ITA more than once? Is there a risk associated if I decline the ITA 2-3 times?)
3. Do we need to create a new profile if I decline ITA, considering my profile is still valid(<1 year)?

Please share your knowledge on this topic. I am really hoping to get answers to these questions asap.

Thank you.

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Once you decline an ITA, you are back in the pool. After that, it’s just like what it was before you got your ITA.

If you want your ITA after 2months, I suggest you get into the pool closer to the time. There are no guarantees, the cut off could go up or go down.

vmuraliky

Oct 25, 2019
Once you decline an ITA, you are back in the pool. After that, it’s just like what it was before you got your ITA.

If you want your ITA after 2months, I suggest you get into the pool closer to the time. There are no guarantees, the cut off could go up or go down.
Hello,
Do we have to make any updates to the profile after declining ITA?