+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it require to have Sealed packed photocopies of degrees to get admission??

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
In canadian Universities,, is it required sealed packed photocopies of previous education degrees to get admission???
i Will go to canada on 18th of feburary,,and want to change college there and want to get admission in any public sectr university...!!!!
can any one please tell me what documents may i require to get admission in any university???
currently i have done MBA from pakistan and got visa for LSBF Canada for ACCA...????
waiting for experts reply.....thnx

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Qamar Khan Sahil said:
In canadian Universities,, is it required sealed packed photocopies of previous education degrees to get admission???
i Will go to canada on 18th of feburary,,and want to change college there and want to get admission in any public sectr university...!!!!
can any one please tell me what documents may i require to get admission in any university???
currently i have done MBA from pakistan and got visa for LSBF Canada for ACCA...????
It will vary college to college and university to university . .

Just take the original documents with yourself and one copy of attested.

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
ramzero said:
It will vary college to college and university to university . .

Just take the original documents with yourself and one copy of attested.
attested from where??
means MBA degree? B.Com degree??? INTER and matric??

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Yes ramzero is right. First check college/university website in which you would like to get admission. Admission requirements of the course would be same to transfer in another college. Some universities require sealed reference letters from your employers or educational institutions.

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
If you are coming to Toronto, apart from attesting your documents from Pakistan, I will suggest evaluate your degree from University of Toronto - http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/Pakistan. This evaluation does not take that long and will be around $200. The much easier way to do from here comparing other places such as WES.

Once your documents are assessed, you get a certificate from UfT department confirming where you stand as per Canadian qualification. This document will also help universities, where you applying for admission, to judge correctly on your academics.

Give me a call, once you are in toronto (416 628 3815) if you need any tips further.

Y

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamar Khan Sahil said:
Hi,

1. If intending to apply in a University (and most likely for a Public school as well), all you need (as a minimum) 1 or 2 sets of transcripts + degree certificates per school in a sealed envelope. As a rule, all international students MUST submit transcripts + attested degree certificates in a sealed envelope.
2. You need to go for an evaluation of educational certificates ONLY if you are registering/appearing for a professional designation which require licence to practise.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Qamar Khan Sahil said:
attested from where??
means MBA degree? B.Com degree??? INTER and matric??
Attested by Notary Republic Officer or HSC

and If possible get a sealed enveloped copy as well from respected bodies as well "SSC , HSC, University"

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
enfield said:
Hi,

1. If intending to apply in a University (and most likely for a Public school as well), all you need (as a minimum) 1 or 2 sets of transcripts + degree certificates per school in a sealed envelope. As a rule, all international students MUST submit transcripts + attested degree certificates in a sealed envelope.
2. You need to go for an evaluation of educational certificates ONLY if you are registering/appearing for a professional designation which require licence to practise.
thanx to you for valuable comments..will you please tell me that from where i must make sealed envelope??? from Institutes or from Boards and HEC???
e.g
Matric Certificate...From School or from federal board???
intermediate certificate....from college or from Pindi Board???
B.Com...from college or from HEC??
MBA...from university or from HEC???

Qamar Khan Sahil

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
up-front 11 apr 2016
Med's Done....
passed 29-04-2016
yasirmajid said:
If you are coming to Toronto, apart from attesting your documents from Pakistan, I will suggest evaluate your degree from University of Toronto - http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/country-list/Pakistan. This evaluation does not take that long and will be around $200. The much easier way to do from here comparing other places such as WES.

Once your documents are assessed, you get a certificate from UfT department confirming where you stand as per Canadian qualification. This document will also help universities, where you applying for admission, to judge correctly on your academics.

Give me a call, once you are in toronto (416 628 3815) if you need any tips further.

Y
thnx to u....and please tell me is it necessary to evaluate from UFT?? to get admission in any university???

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo qamar which college or uni u want to go......and which course.......????

khi01

Feb 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salaam
qamar u have no time to attest bcoz u are going Canada on 18 Feb and if u go for attestation it will take time minimum one and half month u have to go first matric and interboard they will take time 20days in normal and urgent in 12days . after that u will go in ibcc it will take time minimum 7 days after that u will go hec it will take minimum 12 days so u go canada without any tension okay.this is my experience

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamar Khan Sahil said:
thnx to u....and please tell me is it necessary to evaluate from UFT?? to get admission in any university???
Hi,

1. Absolutely NO.

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........

No, you do not have to. However, in both cases i.e. If you have or do not have attested documents, the evaluation from UfT means university can take as first step (where you stand academically as per Canadian studies). Also because all documents will be assessed by UfT (continuing education department) already for evaluation, it surely will make easier for other universities not to think much on authenticity of the academic documents.

What you must have in original is IELTS/GMAT score (if applicable), reference letters, diplomas, etc.

Y