+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to send a proof or booking for a trip alongside Canadian passport application

Christian32

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
When ne receives the Certificate for citizenship (canada) and when applying for a new passport, may I still send them a copy of my booked trip (to the US) alongside with the Canadian passport application? The reason why I am asking this is because when registering for the citizenship Oath, we responded that we did not have any plans yet to travel, but now, we possible would have one.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Relax, the only reason IRCC asked you whether you had travel plans was to know whether there was a need to quickly expedite the certificates.
No-one will cross-check what you said for the oath ceremony va the content of your passport application, and everyone at IRCC know that travel plans can change at any time. So yeah, if you need to add some travel copy, go ahead...

Reactions: Christian32

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
When ne receives the Certificate for citizenship (canada) and when applying for a new passport, may I still send them a copy of my booked trip (to the US) alongside with the Canadian passport application? The reason why I am asking this is because when registering for the citizenship Oath, we responded that we did not have any plans yet to travel, but now, we possible would have one.
Why do you think you need to include travel plans when applying for a passport? If I recall correctly, you're not required to do so.

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
OP may be speaking about an express passport application, which asks for additional documentation, but yeah, you're right, the regular application doesn't need that.

Reactions: Christian32