+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to get ITA/PR VISA without a job offer?

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,
I have verified that I am eligible for express entry. Now I would like to know, is it possible to get ITA/Visa without a job offer?

Thanks in Advance.

Jul 18, 2017
Does it need some other clauses? I don't have any relatives and also am not going for higher studies. I would like to apply to find a job as software engineer.

Actually I am confused on the point that whether a company will hire me and based on that my Visa will be issued or I have to find my job once I get visa and travel to Canada.

vijaycrvi

Sep 14, 2015
If U have PR , that will help in getting a job. bcoz there is no over head for the employer to take care of your sponsorship( work permit). On the other hand coming without the job it depends of you . IF you are ready to come over , spend some money and find a job. Being here only locally its helpful in attending interviews. IF you are lucky enough you might find a job aswell before coming also.

Reactions: swapanpramanick2004

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
Does it need some other clauses? I don't have any relatives and also am not going for higher studies. I would like to apply to find a job as software engineer.

Actually I am confused on the point that whether a company will hire me and based on that my Visa will be issued or I have to find my job once I get visa and travel to Canada.
There is a difference between an ITA and a visa. An ITA will allow you to apply for PR, which means a company will not have to sponsor you.

Finding a job that will sponsor you for a visa is a separate process than Express Entry.

Reactions: swapanpramanick2004