+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to get denied ARC, after a exclusion order is over?

Marco2011

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
05-04-2012

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Marco2011 said:
No, as you wouldn't require an ARC if the exclusion period is over when you apply .

Marco2011

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
AOR Received.
28-12-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
22-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2012
LANDED..........
05-04-2012
PMM said:
Hi

No, as you wouldn't require an ARC if the exclusion period is over when you apply .
Lol, no no.. its a little more complicated.

The ARC request came at 16-01-2012 from my visa office (responsable for my permanent resident application), but my exclusion order is over at 19-03-2012.
I was wondering if they could reject the ARC after 19-03-2012 and drop my permanent resident application, because of the rejection of the ARC.

It would be a ffen *censored word* trick if they would reject it before 19-03-2012, because when they reject the ARC, they will reject the permanent resident application because of still inadmissible to Canada reason.
What to do in my case??

I just found out, that i had 90 days after they requested me to do ARC for me to respond to them, i could just waited the time out till 19-03-2012, and send them a email stated to go further proceeding my permanent resident application, because ARC is not needed anymore.

Little to late for that now, because i paid the fees, paid the deportation exspense back, and filled out the arc, and send them to them at 17-01-2012

ramancheema

Jan 21, 2012
HI can anyone please help??
my fiance got an exclusion order during crossing the border, because he didn't have a valid work permit to work and he was on training at that time. he was driving a tow truck during border cross. Now he has got a time to 8 days to leave canada.
1. his studies are pending and he can't leave them in between.
2. is there any way we can appeal for removal of his exclusion order, because i am all alone here, no relatives and pregnant too.
3. in case, if he is sent back to country, can he come before 12 months, if i apply the sponsership for him as legally wedded wife.
4. should we refer to some lawyer?? he is on valid student permit? is lawyer going to help us in any case?
please reply as soon as possible.i'm really tensed and worried. I can't live a day without him and a year is something too long.

missmymexi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-17-2012
Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
ramancheema said:
HI can anyone please help??
my fiance got an exclusion order during crossing the border, because he didn't have a valid work permit to work and he was on training at that time. he was driving a tow truck during border cross. Now he has got a time to 8 days to leave canada.
1. his studies are pending and he can't leave them in between.
2. is there any way we can appeal for removal of his exclusion order, because i am all alone here, no relatives and pregnant too.
3. in case, if he is sent back to country, can he come before 12 months, if i apply the sponsership for him as legally wedded wife.
4. should we refer to some lawyer?? he is on valid student permit? is lawyer going to help us in any case?
please reply as soon as possible.i'm really tensed and worried. I can't live a day without him and a year is something too long.
Yes you can appeal the exclusion order, has he already had a hearing, I am assuming so if they have already given him a timeline to leave the country. I would contact a lawyer asap as you have very limited time. If you can prove you can sponsor him at the appeal hearing there is a chance he can stay, gather everything you can to prove you are a ligit couple and make a plea to the judge. If he is sent back he will not be able to return for 12 months, he can apply for an ARC (authorization to return to Canada) but you would have better luck appealing the order. I would call the law society, chances are you can get free representation, try and find out who represented him at the hearing as well, this will be helpful, make sure to keep all the documentation that they have given you, you will need it again soon.

ramancheema

Jan 21, 2012
Hi thanks for your reply. we talked to many lawyers but everyone suggested that he should go back. now he is gone back. I am waiting for my post study work permit. My concern is now that will canada allow him to come again after 1 year on study permit or should he apply on some other basis to come back ?
what about ARC? is there any success chance in it?

ramancheema

Jan 21, 2012
ramancheema said:
Hi thanks for your reply. we talked to many lawyers but everyone suggested that he should go back. now he is gone back. I am waiting for my post study work permit. My concern is now that will canada allow him to come again after 1 year on study permit or should he apply on some other basis to come back ?
what about ARC? is there any success chance in it?
and one thing more i am student too. i just finished my studies and now expecting post study work permit. As I am not PR, so I can't sponser him right now. But is there any way by which he can come back to canada after 1year? if he applies for study permit after 1 year and I am here to support his study and everything, then are there any chances he will get study permit again?
if not, then what is the alternative way for his comeback in canada?

missmymexi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-17-2012
Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
It really depends on what kind of order he was given when leaving Canada, if he has had other issues with immigration, if he has applied for other status and been denied, there are alot of factors involved that would determine if he would be able to come back to Canada. He can certianly try applying for the ARC or he could try for commpassionate, but since you are also not a citizen of Canada and do not have PR they would probably not grant it as your time will also run out, so to have him come back because you are pregnant under commpassionate grounds may not work as they would tell you to join him or join eachother in your home country. I am sorry I cant really give you more info but I do not know as much if both parties are not canadian. I hope that maybe someone more senior on the forum can advise you.

rajababu

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2010
Doc's Request.
9 August 2010
AOR Received.
1st May 2010,2nd AOR 29 August 2010
Med's Done....
AR and decision made
VISA ISSUED...
REJECTION
Marco2011 said:
do not know