+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to do landing on foot at Peace bridge?

lxinter

Jul 20, 2017
I have been searching on this forum and can't find the answer...too lazy to drive if I can do landing by walk. Anyone knows please tell me! Thanks!

lxinter

Jul 20, 2017
Yea I have been aware of that that's why I am no more considering landing at Rainbow bridge since its overcrowded there. Just wondering there have been so many people sharing their experience of landing at rainbow bridge by walk but not any about peace bridge while peace bridge also allows passengers. This confuses me a bit...

Anyway thanks so much for your confirmation and info!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Yea I have been aware of that that's why I am no more considering landing at Rainbow bridge since its overcrowded there. Just wondering there have been so many people sharing their experience of landing at rainbow bridge by walk but not any about peace bridge while peace bridge also allows passengers. This confuses me a bit...

Sorry for the confusion, but the restrictions on landing at the Rainbow Bridge are also in place for the Peace Bridge.

RE Walking across the Peace Bridge is permitted (according to their website), but you can always call to confirm. Might be a good idea anyway, because I recently crossed there and there was a lot of construction, so things might not be "normal"...
http://www.peacebridge.com/

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014

were you able to walk on peace bridge for landing ?