+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to apply for two different PNP's at the same time?

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
Hi :)

I would like to apply for a PNP from one of the following provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, and New Brunswick

According to JobBank these 4 provinces have the largest growth for my particular NOC. As it stands, BC and NB are looking like the best options, but I would like to apply to all of them.

Does anyone know if this will be a problem?

Can I apply to more than one PNP at a time? What about 4 at a time?

sidon17

Star Member
May 23, 2013
arjunkolhatkar said:
Hi :)

I would like to apply for a PNP from one of the following provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, and New Brunswick

According to JobBank these 4 provinces have the largest growth for my particular NOC. As it stands, BC and NB are looking like the best options, but I would like to apply to all of them.

Does anyone know if this will be a problem?

Can I apply to more than one PNP at a time? What about 4 at a time?

i guess you already did ,three times here.. ;D
Just kidding while waiting for freaking draws..

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
yeah my stupid vodafone connection is slow and the webpage kept getting stuck. somehow it got posted 3 times. :mad:

i read that too alde81. i would like to argue its logic. do you have a number for someone at CIC or someone professional who can answer case specific questions?

alde81

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
no need for any help, the website states it self., the province will not give you a nomination if they found out, that you have other nomination in another province, you break their trust to be reside their province permanently,. so you will be refuse all your nomination. however federal application such as EE, doesn't affect your application in any province. that's my thought, and analysis.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
[/b]
alde81 said:
no need for any help, the website states it self., the province will not give you a nomination if they found out, that you have other nomination in another province, you break their trust to be reside their province permanently,. so you will be refuse all your nomination. however federal application such as EE, doesn't affect your application in any province. that's my thought, and analysis.
you have a point...

av.citizen

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alde81,

could you give a source link for that statement, that if you apply for multiple PNP you will be refused. I would like to find out more about it because I was going to apply for 2 provinces and didn't know about that rule. Thanks!

sraj07

May 26, 2015
arjunkolhatkar ,

Have u submitted more than one PNP , Even I have the same question . please help