+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it me or the IRCC webform is not working?

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
It's because people are not calling to report it. I spoke with IRCC and told the representative, he said they did not receive any feedback from anyone else. He sent me an email :
Please do not reply to this email.

Date: 2021-02-04

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Technical problems with the online application or tools
We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.
In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:
  1. Your current status in Canada
  2. The expiration date of that status
  3. (If applicable) Date the application was submitted
  4. Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
  5. Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?
Please include:
  • A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
  • All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:
    • select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
B) You created a new account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?
All you need to do is click on Add (link) your application to your account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.
For sponsorship applications, it must be the sponsored person’s (principal applicant) online account. In order for the sponsor to make an enquiry, the principal applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form.
C) Your situation is not described under A or B?
Please include:
  • Screen shotsshowing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
    • page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
    • error message(s) you received, and
  • Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within five business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Note: The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages..
Hey, what is the IRCC contact's number?

Jerin1

Mar 28, 2021
Hi all,

I was experiencing the same problem. I wished to make changes in my personal information after i got the ita using the webform, after my marriage when i was in home. I think the webform was for use for people currently in Canada. i think the ip address by which my laptop connects to the internet was the problem. After i reached Canada and used another laptop, i was able to upload the documents seamlessly. Im not sure about changing ip address by vpn and trying to access the website. I have not tried it. I hope this will be helpful.

mrinzy

May 22, 2020
Its some browser caching issue. Tried multiple times with different browsers but it didn't work. Finally tried in a different laptop and it worked.

xyber

Feb 18, 2020
It has problems with autofills and when your browser has cached something.

You need to start an incognito tab and type everything in by hand, do not let your browser autofill.
I was facing the same issue, tried three different browsers but submit button was not working. Just tried icognito mode and filled every field manually instead of using auto type data and it worked. Thanks for the help.