+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it mandatory to have candian pay slip for spouse Work Dependent(Open Work Permit) Visa

varma2816

Mar 1, 2020
Hi All,

My wife recently travelled to Canada on a Work Permit and I would like to join her.
Please let me know the list of documents and please confirm on the below question as well.

Do I have to wait , In order to apply for Work Dependent(Open Work Permit) Visa, until she receive a pay-slip there in Canada?

Appreciate , if you guys help me out.

Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

My wife recently travelled to Canada on a Work Permit and I would like to join her.
Please let me know the list of documents and please confirm on the below question as well.

Do I have to wait , In order to apply for Work Dependent(Open Work Permit) Visa, until she receive a pay-slip there in Canada?

Appreciate , if you guys help me out.

Thanks
The application tells you what is needed.

Whether she requires payslips depends on what kind of work permit she holds.

varma2816

Mar 1, 2020
Hi Canuck_in_Uk,

When I filled all the questions in come to canada wizard for Dependent Visa (open work permit)
It displayed the checklist of few documents and it contained pay-slips of spouse.
Does it means pay-slip in India salary or Canada Salary ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi Canuck_in_Uk,

When I filled all the questions in come to canada wizard for Dependent Visa (open work permit)
It displayed the checklist of few documents and it contained pay-slips of spouse.
Does it means pay-slip in India salary or Canada Salary ?
1. Canada