+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it Buffalo or .........??

Twiga

Feb 14, 2012
My wife lives in Texas, which office does she need to file her Study Permit Apllication? She thought it is Los Angeles, California but someone told her that she needs to findout where do people from Texas need to file their papers to. Please, time is running out for her is someone can answer me this question, I will appreciate so much.

Twiga

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Twiga said:
My wife lives in Texas, which office does she need to file her Study Permit Apllication? She thought it is Los Angeles, California but someone told her that she needs to findout where do people from Texas need to file their papers to. Please, time is running out for her is someone can answer me this question, I will appreciate so much.

Twiga
At any one of the 6 offices in the US, they don't have Regional responsibilities.

Twiga

Feb 14, 2012
So it doesn't matter where you send your application, right? What do they do if they want to schedule for an interview, do you need to go where you submitted your application or they will schedule you to a nearby office? Anyone with answers to my questions please help me.

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Twiga said:
So it doesn't matter where you send your application, right? What do they do if they want to schedule for an interview, do you need to go where you submitted your application or they will schedule you to a nearby office? Anyone with answers to my questions please help me.

Thank you

If an interview is scheduled, it will be at the office where you apply.