+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it better to apply just myself?

masisbigsky

Feb 7, 2013
am84pm said:
Yes, for sure most of your documents MUST be the same. However, try to prepare other documents which you didn't submit for the first time. Remember, DO NOT APPLY WITH CHILDREN.
After you successfully been able to get your visa, maybe after 6 months(safer), you would apply for your family to join you. But again if you have 4 members in your family include you, apply for 1-2 at first then after their journey when they come back to your country(HOME TOWN) the other one apply. This is somehow ridiculous but it's the way so many people do. In this way you will assure VO that your family member are not planning to stay in Canada or being a refugee and as a result they provide you visa easily for your next apply.
Hope it helps.
 Thank you replay everybody.
For instance, if we successfully acquire VISA for my family at first place and go to Canada and I start to study my course.
So, I start to imagine something after read your opinion that I may be going to have difficulty to obtain post graduation work permit if I stay together with my family at time of apply for it, or CIC simply refuse apply for post graduation work permit as well as province nominee program? I was kind believed that I would just get it almost automatically when I apply after graduate.
It will be tough for us if I have to leave my family for 2 or 3 years apply alone, my wife and me debating everyday to look for a best way.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
am84pm said:
It doesn't matter how many times you apply. As long as the problem exist with your previous application, you will be having the same rejection reason until you fix the problem. Good luck.
hi where are you did u got my pm i wana discuss with you my caips notes please did u rmeber me