+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it already late to apply for September intake?

sarita2018

Oct 17, 2017
i am planning to submit my application tomorrow for September intake 2018. I can see that the visa processing time is only 2 weeks . Is there any specific deadline mentioned for application submission? Plz need some help.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Which country is this? If its 2 weeks you can give it a try. If there is a limit it will be mentioned on the application requirements for your country.

Reactions: sarita2018

Rafiq Rajjab

Aug 6, 2018
My doughter applied on 23rd july 2018 in SDS category.today 6th august still waiting.status showing file processing at banglore..
Her class starts on 27 august..what is happening in vac?

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
My doughter applied on 23rd july 2018 in SDS category.today 6th august still waiting.status showing file processing at banglore..
Her class starts on 27 august..what is happening in vac?
sir,processing time in India is 7 weeks.that means 49 days ago excluding the time taken by VAC to send the file to high commission/embassy.Even 28 June applicants are waiting(Bangalore VAC).

Rafiq Rajjab

Aug 6, 2018
sir,processing time in India is 7 weeks.that means 49 days ago excluding the time taken by VAC to send the file to high commission/embassy.Even 28 June applicants are waiting(Bangalore VAC).
But how ever they put last date of 1st august for file submission date for sept intek ?high commission dont know aboute college starting date?

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
But how ever they put last date of 1st august for file submission date for sept intek ?high commission dont know aboute college starting date?
sir,we aren't citizens of Canada and frankly speaking we are requesting them to let us enter and study in their country and they have every right to take their time.So,they aren't liable to us by any means.We cannot point a finger on them.
Anyways,hope your daughter gets her study permit soon and it's our duty to plan our departure and intake according to their processing time.