is Inquiry happen after medical

johny artist

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I have got medical request.
does it mean that verification process is over or CHC may inquire after medical also?

Also, approx. how much time it takes for visa after medical?

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johny artist said:
Hello
does it mean that verification process is over or CHC may inquire after medical also?

By inquiry do you mean the interview? Most cases aren't called for an interview after they receive their medicals request but in some cases they do. Like me!

maxinedei

Apr 19, 2010
trinatocanada said:
By inquiry do you mean the interview? Most cases aren't called for an interview after they receive their medicals request but in some cases they do. Like me!
hi trinatocanada,

im from phils.. i sent my medical result last week, and i never thought that there are some cases like yours that after medical they still request for interview.. if may i ask what was the reason of your interview... so at least i can prepare as well for a possible request..

your reply is highly appreciated.. thanks a lot!

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johny artist said:
Hello

Yes background check can continue even after Medicals and Passport request. I have observed in couple of cases where applicants have already sent the Passport and have not received the visa back, the CHC has replied to their query that their background check and security clearance is in progress and only when Visa office will be satisfied they will get the VISA stamped on passport.

This may also explain why some people get passport with in about 6 weeks and other do not get it even in 12 -15 weeks

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Golden Rule:::::::"any thing" can happen "any time".