+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is ECA required to apply under QSWP - 2016 or not!!!

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
Quebec Skilled Worker - My area of training fall under QSWP - AoT 2015 or not!!!

Quebec Skilled Worker Program - Area of Training 2015 unclear about it whether my area of training fall under QSWP - AoT 2015 or not!!! Still ambiguous about it!!!

Can anybody help me out whether am I fall or not under Quebec Skilled Worker Program - Area of Training 2015!!!

By profession I'm IT professional (Software Quality Assurance) I holds Bachelors of Computer Applications, and my spouse is Academic professional (Secondary School Teacher - Commerce). She holds Bachelor as well as Master Degree in Commerce. In addition she has completed Bachelor of Education along with Master of Philosophy and Doctor of Philosophy is still under evolution...

We both have +5 years of experience in our own profession. do we fall under QSWP - AoT 2015 or not!!!

Moreover, Is ECA required or not to apply under QSWP 2016.

My IELTS score is L 5.5 R 5 W 6.5 S 6 and my spouse IELTS score is L 6.5 R 6.0 W 6.5 S 6

Your immediate response is highly appreciated!!!

Awaiting for your answerback...

Thank you for your time and consideration

Your sincerely,

Jignesh Patel

Cellphone# +91 992.507.9997

E-Mail: jay.patelprofessional@gmail.com

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Jignesh,
You dont need any ECA for Quebec, instead you need to certify from University registrar to claim points towards Education(Certified true copies).
Quebec not at all require ECA report. Hope it helps!!

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Like @kalpan already said, Quebec does not require ECA. Which AOT do you think your Bachelors degree fall under? Have you tried to compare the courses you took with computer science?

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
cuteebony said:
Like @kalpan already said, Quebec does not require ECA. Which AOT do you think your Bachelors degree fall under? Have you tried to compare the courses you took with computer science?
Hi Cuteebony, How can I compare my bachelor degree is equivalent with Quebec AoT 2015? Is there anyways to compare degree with Quebec equivalency?

I tried with 2015 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING of Quebec Skilled Worker
Part - I
Foreign Degrees
Section - A
Computer Science (Bach.)

with my Bachelor of Computer Applications obtained from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Central University of India.

Will it fine to claim AREAS OF TRAINING points from Part - I, Foreign Degrees, Section - A, Computer Science (Bach.) against my completed Bachelor of Computer Applications obtained from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Central University of India.

Please guide me priors to proceed further for the online application intake for Quebec Skilled Worker 2016

Thank you for your time & consideration

Yours sincerely,

Jignesh Patel

+91 992.507.9997

jay.patelprofessional@gmail.com

jignesh.patel

Mar 11, 2015
kalpan said:
Jignesh,
You dont need any ECA for Quebec, instead you need to certify from University registrar to claim points towards Education(Certified true copies).
Quebec not at all require ECA report. Hope it helps!!
Thank you Kalpan for your prompt response.

cuteebony said:
Hi kalpan, How can I compare my bachelor degree is equivalent with Quebec AoT 2015? Is there anyways to compare degree with Quebec equivalency?

I tried with 2015 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING of Quebec Skilled Worker
Part - I
Foreign Degrees
Section - A
Computer Science (Bach.)

with my Bachelor of Computer Applications obtained from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Central University of India.

Will it fine to claim AREAS OF TRAINING points from Part - I, Foreign Degrees, Section - A, Computer Science (Bach.) against my completed Bachelor of Computer Applications obtained from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Central University of India.

Please guide me priors to proceed further for the online application intake for Quebec Skilled Worker 2016

Thank you for your time & consideration

Yours sincerely,

Jignesh Patel

+91 992.507.9997

jay.patelprofessional@gmail.com