+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc a scam or credible company?

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
By the way, i did get the report through Canada Fingerprinting and I have compared it with my friends report, its exactly the same but the logo is in color. So firstly i got the doubt that this one is fake but then i decided to verify through FBI by calling them and giving the report number and it turns out that my fbi report is genuine.
Are you a US Citizen or green card holder ?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
This is incorrect. The channeller I used in the US gets the report back in a day. I got to them from the FBI website so there is no doubt that they are legit.
I got mine back as soon as they submitted my fingerprints. It can vary depending on the channeler & if they use live scan fingerprints or ink.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
None of that.
Then you are not eligible to use a channeler, and both you and the channeler could get into trouble if this is realized.

This statement isn't pointed at you, but I really do not understand why so many people have trouble understanding that channelers cannot be used by non-US Citizens or GC holders.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
Then you are not eligible to use a channeler, and both you and the channeler could get into trouble if this is realized.

This statement isn't pointed at you, but I really do not understand why so many people have trouble understanding that channelers cannot be used by non-US Citizens or GC holders.
I concur. Be careful folks.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I think they screwed you, big time.

I went to that agency as well and they offered this service. I immediately declined because this service (FBI channelling) is available for US citizen and green card holders ONLY, no exceptions (stated by FBI). They lied when they told you everyone in the US legally can go through this. They are wrong. Also, if they truly submitted your fingerprints to FBI, they lied on behalf of you to the US federal government about your citizenship status. This has serious consequences once FBI found out.
Many people have used this service though, people who are now Permanent Residents...

AdeAhmed

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
what do you all think of using this service for someone who is a US citizen?

We only need the one FBI check for USA - while it seems there are questions about legitimacy, for a US citizen is seems to be a bit more grey