+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is BANK STATEMENT BALANCE necessary till processing ?

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 16th 2013 / Received on Dec 18 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Jan 27th 2014 (SA Approval)
Passport Req..
we didnt get, however we sent (risky)
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
Hi Everyone.

FIRST ...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..
MAY ALL OUR WISHES..COME TRUE...

k coming to my query..

I am trying to fill the aplng form for FSW...

1) Me in canada for past 18 months..
2) working in Telecom Company..

For PROOF of funds..

I am getting the BANK STATEMENT from my bank..and showing the required amount for an individual say some 11,000 $

my question is

1) Do we have to maintain the balance untill they proces...or
2) Can i use the money for my personal use..

Since my living is depending on that...and more over we are not sure when they will proces the form..

1) Do IMMIGRATION officer check with the bank and the bank balance..??

would be great if any one answer this..

thanks in advance
once again

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
Would be great if any of you reply to this query..

Thasnk in advance

mazhar_majhu

Jul 24, 2008
i think it is better u maintain the bank statement.............

any ways i am also a telecom engineer can u tell me what are u working as.i amean i want to know my noc code for applying
i am working omn ericsson systems as a telecom field engineer

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
BANK statement ,bank statement ,bank statement ,millions time bank statement ,what a hell is going on with this bank bank statement ,where it is written they require bank statement ,any link .They need fund what i m understanding ,the situation in my country is not as put this amount into bank ,i have money and i can show them ,if anyone does not want to deposit their money into bank ,do u think they cant show their money ,they need proof and it is our responsibility to provide them proof ,in this list 38 occupation ,nearly most of the profeesion ,they need license and without this u can not do anything related to ur profeesion .Also ,in federal skilled worker category 1 ,where they mention to mention amount u possess correct me if i m wrong ,and it is better to solve this issue ,thanks and takecare

Jalal1

Star Member
Oct 15, 2008
Although its not written, bank statement is usually considered a best way to proof funds. As far as srkarthik is concerned, you can maintain your balance but more important is to show funds when you are asked, whether you maintain it or not. Since you are in Canada, i don't think you will be asked again, but what if you are.

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
I assume ,personally i earn money because i have expenses but it does not mean i am maintaining my account whatever i have or not ,i have other possessions ,like for example my car to sell it and get money more than they are mentioning and prove in front of him in the form of bank draft or anything else to show proof ,i think ,it is nearly impoosible to maintain my account ,i have money but not in my account ,so what can i do? kindly reply plz

ianwar

Dec 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srkarthik,

I am in the same situation. I am trying to maintain my balance from last 4 months. I applied through lawyer and my lawyer told me that you have must have $10,600 CAD all the time until you get your visa. My medicals, FBI, Police clearance are done already and interview was waived off and its been almost 4 months have not heard anything.

So yes to my knowledge as my lawyer told me.. you have to maintain this balance until you get your visa.

qbanky

Star Member
May 19, 2008
If you can maintain it if not be ready to provide it when requested. CIC simply frowns at any appearance of people trying to act like they have money when they don't (people who borrow for overnight purposes only). Personal example After the first request I spent more than half of my 15,000 each pay check would help replenish it and once hey asked for it I just sent in 6 months of statement even though I only made up the balance in the month they asked for it. It was no problem I got my PR! CIC is reasonable sometimes I think people over analyze their situations!

srkarthik

Star Member
Nov 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan 23th 2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20th 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 5th 2014
thanks guys..i'll try my best to maintain the balance...

good luck to all ..including me :)

2174 is the NOC occupation am applying for.

cheers