+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is arranged employment still required but its called lmo now???

uk to canada

Jan 23, 2013
please if any one can help me understand. According to 2013 fswp. We still need lmo to apply even if we are getting 67 points without it??? Is it the same thing but they changed the requirement from arranged emploment to LMO to make it easier for employers?????

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
If you are applying to FSW through a job offer, then you need to get AEO (if applying before May) and LMO (if applying after May). Right now, you can apply only if you have a job offer and AEO approved. Starting in May, you do not need to have a job offer to apply. You can apply if you can get 67 points, fulfill their other minimum requirements, and have your occupation in the priority list. Although, getting a job offer would help to process your application way sooner than without it.

Boni M

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
If you are applying to FSW through a job offer, then you need to get AEO (if applying before May) and LMO (if applying after May). Right now, you can apply only if you have a job offer and AEO approved. Starting in May, you do not need to have a job offer to apply. You can apply if you can get 67 points, fulfill their other minimum requirements, and have your occupation in the priority list. Although, getting a job offer would help to process your application way sooner than without it.
@ namaste
namaste ji
i m expecting a job offer in march, when should i apply before may or after may
i mean which process is faster AEO OR LMO.
boni M
thanx